4.

you started to cry ..... and you slept while crying .......

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung went from there to his mission with other members ..... after doing their mission they went to their office from where all the illegal stuffs are done ..... taehyung is not only a mafia but a business tycoon ..... He is the ceo of Kim industries ....... He went their as there was business work have to done ..... He was in his office but his mind was thinking of you ....when he first saw you he fell in love with you ...... But he was not accepting it .... As he never believed in love...... Because of this he kidnapped you ...... And did IT to prove himself that he is not in love with you ..... But her heart was saying something else and mind something else ...... He was confused in his own feelings ...... He was interrupted by a phone call ..... Which was of his mom .....

~ OTP ~
Tae mom: hlw my son ...
Taehyung: hii mom...
Tae mom: what is my taetae doing ...???
Taehyung: nothing mom ... just some paper stuff .....btw why you called me .....
Tae mom: tae you know we want you to get marry .... So--
Before she could say futher ....
Taehyung: mom I have find a girl .... And I m gonna marry her in this week ...
Tae mom: ( happy tone ) really ..... I m so happy tae .... Who is that sweet girl .....
Taehyung: her name is Han Y/N ..
Tae mom: sweet name .... I wanna meet her ....
Taehyung: sure mom ... You can come and meet her ...
Tae mom: my tae is gonna get married ... I m so happy .... My tae bear .... Btw we are coming tomorrow ......is it fine to you ....
Taehyung: ofc mom it's fine to me .... You can come anytime ...anyday ....
Tae mom: ok.... Now I have some work to do .... I'll keep the phone ....
Taehyung: ok mom ...
Tae mom: love you taetae ...
Taehyung: love you too mom ....

~ call ended ~
After the call ended there was a knock on the door ....
Taehyung: come in ...
His secretary somi came in
Somi (secretary): sir today you have to attend a meeting with mr choi .... And after that you have a business party to attend .....
Taehyung: ok ..... You can go out ....( Clam tone )
Somi (secretary): ok sir ...have a nice day ....
Taehyung: hmm .....
She went out and taehyung was still thinking about you ...
Taehyung: why I felt sad to see her tears ..... When she was saying lemme go ..... I felt my heart broke ....... I want her with me ......but why ..... I wanna save her from  every wrong things .....But why I m doing this all .... Perhaps m I  in lo- ...... (Thinks)
Taehyung: NO I M NOT IN LOVE ...... LOVE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING .... I M NOT IN LOVE ( angry tone)
He rushed his hands from his hair ..... He stand up and went to the meeting room .....to attend it .....

~Time skip~
Meeting was now over.....
Mr. Choi: we are glad for this project mr. kim.....
Taehyung: thank you mr choi ( cold face)

After the meeting he went to his car for going back home .....

You woke up by Katty .....
Katty ( maid): ma'am wake up .... Ma'am ...
You woke up ...
Katty (maid): ma'am please eat food ....
Y/N: no .... I don't have appetite...
Katty ( maid): ma'am please ..... You have not eaten from the day you came here .... please
Y/N: but if he get to know--
Katty ( maid): sir won't say anything .... Because he only said us to give you food..... Now eat it ...
Y/N: ok ....
You took the plate and started eating .....
Y/N: did you ate ....
Katty (maid): (smile) yes ma'am ....btw how did sir got you ....??
You looked at her and told her Everything ....she hugged you ..... She was like a elder sister to you ....
Y/N: please don't say me ma'am .... You can call me by my name ....
Katty ( maid): no ma'am .... If sir saw me Calling you by your name .... He will shout at us ....
Y/N: then when you are alone with me then call me by my name .... And can I call you unnie ...
Katty (maid): ok ma'am and yes you can call me unnie .....
Y/N: btw thank you for the food .....( Smile )
While you were talking and eating with Katty .... He entered ....
Taehyung: get out ....
Katty went out ...... You stopped eating and put the plate on the side table of the bed .... He throw a packet towards you .....
Taehyung: wear it ..... We are going to a party.....(cold face)
Y/N: but I don't wanna go ..... ( Low voice but enough so that he can hear )
Taehyung: did I ask .... You want to go or not ....( Cold and lil bit angry tone)
Y/N: but---
Before you could say anything ...
Taehyung: just wear it ...... Or you'll regret it ..... I don't like to repeat myself ....( Angry tone)
Not make him more angry you opened the bag which he bought ..... And there was a dress .....
Y/N: it's to short and revealing..... How can I wear it ...
You were hesitating to wear it coz you never liked to wear these types of dresses ...... You only liked to wear baggy clothes .... But this ...
Taehyung: What are you seeing wear it .... Or you want help ...( Smirk)
Y/N: NO (widen eyes)  .... I'll go and change ....
Taehyung: you better ...
You quickly went to bathroom and changed in it .....
Taehyung was waiting for you outside the bathroom ....you came out thinking that he has gone .....
You were shocked to see him .... And when his eyes gone on you he stared at you like 5mins and then started coming towards you ...... As he was coming forward you were going backward..... He grabbed your hand ..... And pulled you .... You hit his hard chest .... And to maintain a proper distance you put your hands on his chest .....he put his hands on your waist and pulled you close..... And went near your ear ..... And bite it ...
Taehyung: you are looking so hot that I wanna f*ck you so hard .....
You stayed slient .....
Taehyung: just wait till we get home back ....( Smirk)
He kissed you but you didn't kissed him back .... So he put his hands on your butt ..... You gasped and he took a chance and enter his tongue ...... After sometime he left you ....
Taehyung: come down fast .... After fixing your makeup and all .....
He went out ..... And you cried ....
Y/N: why me ??? What wrong I have done .... That these things are happening with me ..... Mom dad I m missing you .... ( Crying)
Taehyung: yeah come down fast ....( Shouted from down )
You quickly wiped your tears and went downstairs ....
You both sit in a Lamborghini and went to the destination where the party was..... During the drive taehyung was on his phone and glancing on you ... As he can't take of his eyes from you ..... Beside you were just sitting there looking outside the window .... But you suddenly felt a cold hand on your thigh .... You looked to towards taehyung who was keeping one hand on thigh and his other hand was on his phone ..... You tried to remove his hand but he got annoyed and he kept his  under your skirt making you gasp ....
Y/N: p-please remove your hand ....
After hearing this .... Taehyung looked towards you and leaned towards your ears .....
Taehyung: shhhhhh.... Don't ruin my mood babygirl..... you already truned me on .... But I have to control until we go back home.....( Seductively voice)
After saying this ... He started to roam his hand under your skirt and made you sit on his lap ..... And kept his head in the crock of your of your neck ....you were crying sliently and tried to control your tears..... Not to make him angry .... After sometimes you both reached to the destination ..... Before going out of the car .... He pulled you in a kiss ....
Taehyung : stay beside me everytime ..... If you don't want anything happen to u....
You nodded ....
Taehyung: Don't you have voice.... Speak up ..
Y/N: o-okay....
After that taehyung and you both came out of the car ... And went inside .... Taehyung put his one hand around your waist and his grip was gentle .... everybody in the party knew that taehyung is a mafia ...... So everyone bowed to him ....A man came near them and taehyung shaked hands with them .... suddenly that man's eyes went to you ....

Mr. Choi: mr Kim who is this beautiful lady .... ( Smirked)
You felt uncomfortable how that man was eyeing you .... Taehyung saw that and he was becoming angry that how can someone eye what belongs to him ....
Taehyung: mr. Choi keep your filthy eyes and your hands away from my soon to be wife ..... Mr . Choi ...( Cold and angry tone)
Mr.choi : I- I m sorry mr . Kim I didn't knew she is your soon to be wife ...(scared tone )
Taehyung didn't said anything and made his way towards his gang members ... Who were there waiting for him ....
Taehyung went and sit there.....
Rm: what were you saying to mr. Choi ?? Tae
(You already knew members name because Katty told you ) 
Taehyung looked at you ...
Taehyung: nothing .... He was just eyeing on. What belongs to me .... So I taught him a lesson ....
Jin: hey Y/N...how are you ??
You got startled as a man said your name ... And you looked towards him ....
Y/N: i-i-i m fine ... (Shutter and scared)
Jin: don't be scared from me ... I m like your big brother...
Y/N: o-ok...
Jin patted your head like a brother ....
After a while 2 boys came and sit beside you ..... Taehyung on the other side ....
Jungkook: hey Y/N .... Can I call you noona ....
Y/N: h-hii ....you can ...
You saw after you said tht he can call you noona he became happy ....like a small cute bunny ....the other one beside him spoke ...
Jimin: hlw ...you remember me ....
Y/N: yeah I remember you ....
By the time you were comfortable with Jungkook and jimin and talking to thm  ... Someone was being jealous to see this ..... But he didn't showed it .... Just put his hand around your waist and made a tight grip ... To which you gasped ..... And looked at his side .... When your eyes met his .... You can clearly see how angry was he .... When you were talking to jimin and jungkook ....
Jimin: Y/N ....do you wanna dance with me ....
Taehyung shot a glare to both of you and you put your head down to avoid his glare ....
Jimin: c'mon taehyung I'll not snatch your girl ....
Before taehyung could speak .... You spoke ...
Y/N: I don't wanna dance ... And I don't know also how to dance ....
Jimin: it's ok ... I'll teach you ...come ...
Jimin took you to the dance floor and started to dance ....
Jimin: see first this leg and thn this leg it's simple ..ok
Y/N: you just nodded ....
Jimin: woah Y/N you are a first learner I should say ....
You smiled and continue to dance .... And taehyung was getting hella angry and jealous ... seeing both of you dance he came to the dance floor ....
Taehyung: can I borrow my soon to be wife .....
He said in a scaring way that jimin got scared and soon left my hand and went to have some drinks.... Now taehyung was dancing with you ..... As his hands touched your body you flinched...... He hold you tightly and Started to dance..... you were maintaining a proper gap between both of you .... But he came near to your ear .... Nd said in a audible voice so that you can hear ....
Taehyung: don't you thnk you are being a bad girl...( Smirk)
You looked at him ... Nd thn lowed your head ....
Y/N: I didn't do anything ....(scared tone)
Taehyung: really ... I don't thnk so ....you were dancing with jimin ....did I gave you permission to dance with him ....
Y/N: I didn't wanted to dance .... He brought me here ...
Taehyung: but you were dancing so closely and comfortabley with him .....
Y/N: I didn't do anything ..... You saw tht yourself ....
Taehyung: babygirl from where you got so much courage to speak back.....like this ....huh ...
Y/N: please don't do anything to me..... I m sorry ..( scared )
Taehyung: but bad girls need there punishment ....
He said and bit your earlobe ....and smirked
Y/N: please .... Leave me ...
Taehyung took you from there and bid his bye to everyone and went to his car and pushed Y/N inside the car and started the engine and drove off to his mansion ....
Car stopped at the mansion ... taehyung got out from the car ... But saw tht you didn't came out ...
Taehyung: babygirl you are really being a bad girl ..... You really wanted to have a punishment .....
After saying tht he picked you in a bridal style ....while you are protesting him .... But he didn't cared and took you to there room .... And throwed you on bed .... As he throwed you started to move back to the headboard .... You were crying and telling him not to come to you ....but he didn't listen and started to come to you ....

______________________________________________________
Plz vote , comment and follow ....and wait for the next part ....