🥀14

Brandon felt fidgety at the thought of his real mother.

He wanted to know what happened. Why he was birthed by surrogacy. Or .. does she even know about him?

He wants to know who she is. But it seems like mildred like to mess with him. He only gave him one juicy information then left.

A golden sun, and a blue ocean.

What the hell does that mean?

Brandon was so frustrated that he did not cause any ruckus for the past days which made the whole school surprise.

Brandon is the only child of Dulncan family. Good looks, an heir and a powerful alpha. He seem to be loved by the heavens.

And of course, there cant only be one tiger in the wild right?

And this time, brandon met his biggest nemesis. Xenris LoCar. Seeing that face that he doesn't like the most made his veins twitch.

Brandon and Xenris are like the sun and the moon.

Brandon have dark hair as the night and red bloody eyes. Whilst Xenris have a pale golden hair and silver eyes.

Even though they do not want to see each other, they dont have the decision to this and can only tolerate each other's presence because of their father.

The Dulncan and the LoCar are just beginning to work together. But both company are satisfied with the benefits they got and was preparing to deepen it even more.

Brandon and Xenris knew each other since kindergarten. And they hated each others guts to the core.

Noticing that Xenris is in trance and looking at his direction. Brandon sneered and said "what you looking at you wimp?"

Xen was awoken in his trance and he glared at him.

"Im looking at an ugly monkey who escaped from the zoo"

"Tsk." They glared at each other.

The two father's talking intently finally noticed something. They look at the both of them.

Xen is the first who stood up. "Im sorry father.. sir. But i have to leave early for classes."

He said politely.

His father did not gave him a glance and mr. Dulncan just nodded in response.

Brandon watch him walk away with a glare. He was really happy that this bastard is not blood related to him or else...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Xen finally breathed fresh air and his nerves relaxed. Its really suffocating to be in the same room with that father of his and his stupid rival.

Xen felt his phone vibrated.

Xen saw it was a message from his mother and he hesitated. But still opened it a few seconds later.

'Xen.. have you met youre mother?'

Xen stilled. His phone was clenched in his palm. How can he tell her that he dont want to know anything related to that woman? That he did not have any plan to find her at all?

Will she hate him?

'Not yet.. soon' he only texted her and shut his phone.

Hoping that she will let it go just like that.

Xen have a good memory. So the address written on that paper is very clear on his mind.

But he did not want to go and know anything related to that person.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You okay now?"

Shin awoke with his mothers soft voice. Shin look at her with his teary eyes and saw her tired face.

"Mommy.."

"It's alright shin. Youre safe now.. i wont let anything happened to you as long as im here"

Shin laid on his mothers arm and enjoyed the feeling of her embrace.

He trusted her. And know that he will be just fine in her care.

"Mommy... Im going to tell you about my daddy" shin look up at his mother who was gazing at him. Shin shyly lowered his head with a pout.

"My daddy is very strong but scary. And.. he is one of the leader of the underworld. Im daddys only son. So i was always been the target of kidnapping..."

Shin did not see his mother's clench fist.

And her eyes grew cold. What kind of father could not protect even his own child?

"And how did you know i was here? And that i was youre mother"

Kael had been thinking of this since morning. How did he know?

Shin sniffed. He look at her and said. "Well. An uncle came to us.. then gave daddy youre address."

"A man?"

"Uhu.. he .. he really likes to smile! And he looks like a good person but i.. i dont like him" shin pouted. He really did not like that uncle.

Kaels eyes sharpened. A man who did likes to smile.. there only one person in mind.

"Good boy" kael softly patted his hair. "When you see that uncle again run away from him because he is a monster.."

"He eats kids?" Shins innocence made her a little hesitant. She coughed. ,

"Yeah.. he eats kids."

"Oh.. then ill stay away from him." Shin excitedly jump on her arms. Trying to look cute as possible. "Mommy ... Im hungry"

Kaels smile became more warm.

Its good that shin was not affected by the kidnapping. "Ok.. lets cook some fried chicken for you"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Are you okay there by yourself jamaica?"

The beautiful little girl humph with a tilt of her chin. "Go away! I dont like to talk to you!"

"Eh.. ehehheh." The teacher almost sweated.

This kid is really a brat. But she's just too cute!

Jamaica pouted more as she waited for her daddy.

Daddy is so bad humph! She might have forgot her again! Bad daddy! No talking to her!

The teacher sighed on the side.

Soon, a black shining car came and a beautiful alpha female came down with a smile.

Her similar red fiery hair the same as jamaica is flashing like blood. Vanessa smiled in apology at the teacher.

Then look at her daughter who was snobbing at him. She laughed. "Come to daddy little jam" she opened her arms.

But the little girl crossed her arms and glared at her with a pout.

Aya. Isnt she too cute?

"Baby .. daddy is so sorry." Vanessa swoop her up in her arms and started to sweet talk. "I was really busy. But ill make it up to you.."

"Hmp! Daddy is bad! You made me wait again!"

Vanessa laughed. "I know.. im sorry okay?"

Vanessa was really wondering who she got her beautiful blue eyes from.. is it perhaps from that person?