Not Art, A Notice

Srry, but for a while I won't be drawing as much, or at least not feel like updating, because I've had some crazy weeks, as I'll soon explain.

So, last week, on Saturday to Sunday night, I got sick and vomited. Both my parents and me were awake. I had just crawled back in bed, when my mom screamed. I wasn't worried, but I guess I should have been, because she screamed again. Then I knew something was up. I left my room to help her, even though I was not completely sure what to do. At the door, a grey mass was struggling (I wasn't wearing my glasses). Two men with guns pushed inside. They told my parents to sit down, so I did too. Mom hit the alarm, and one of the men told her to turn it off. When she didn't, they panicked, and started running around the house, taking expensive things. Then they left, climbing over the fence again, the way they had come.

And that's why I don't have my phone and camera anymore.

So yeah, not a lot of art.

Bai!

-Fireant leaving

Edit: This is really terrible writing; it encompasses in no way what I really feel/felt. I would link the doc with the complete story, but I'll have to edit out the names first.

Another Edit: The Robbery is now a short story on my profile.