𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 形 - 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈

⚠️gore, self-harm

_______________________________________

It's so easy for me, so natural
Maybe I knew it from the first moment,
That I will love you for a long time

----------

You noticed him always following you. Those blob of purple, peeking from the corner of your eyes. It's not that he was too obvious about his hiding, it's just that, you too, have been secretly..

Looking at him.

Amajiki Tamaki, that one timid boy in your class. Always had his head down, mumbling incoherent words. And you wished he would just stayed like that. Bitting your lips, you tried not to think about what will happen if he was more confident with himself, he would surely be surrounded by girls with his looks.

You sat in your seat, boredly listening to your group of friends chatting. Flowers adoring your uniform, just a few minutes ago you were graduated from UA. You won't be able to meet Tamaki again, but that's okay,

You were content with just watching him, you were content with just being watched by him. You didn't want to force him to come out from his shell. You'll wait for him. And if somehow, someday, he had the courage to talk to you then,

Your lips curved up to a simple smile. You cheeks reddened.

"L-L/N-san," you looked up, startled by the person that now stood in front of you. Your lips parted but no words came out.

Amajiki stood there, his bang covering his head. On his outstretched hands was a pink box wrapped in purple bow. You blushed.

"Amajiki-kun,"

"I, uh.. c-can I.. m-meet you, after this---"

"Y-yes, of course--"

Your heart.. It's thumping so hard you felt like you could explode.

"He's so cute right y/n-chan, oh! it's a chocolate!" Nejire spoke, trying to reach one of the bittersweet treat. You slapped her hands playfully and grinned.

"No uh, this one is mine,"

You smiled at the content of the box. It looked homemade. Did he make this? It sure took a lot of time. Quickly, you ate the chocolates. It was so  delicious that it made you whimper in delight, your friends looking at you with jealousy over their eyes, mouth drolling.

"Kay, Imma go to Amajiki now! See ya later girls!" you grabbed your bad and ran outside. The girls smiled,

"About time right? I'm tired of them only stealing glances," Nejire sneered, earning a few laughs from the others. It was actually obvious that the two of you had a crush on each other over the past three years in UA.