Nakahara Chuuya X Reader: Panic

!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!! !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

The content might include topics self-harming behavior such as suicide

*BANG BANG BANG* Loads of gun sound surrounding Y/n, intense breathing, dizziness, sweating, feeling the cold chill, tingly hands. "Y/n! Y/n!  Y/n!" someone is shouting her name and it's getting closer and closer, she looked up and saw Chuuya looking worried at Y/n "Are you, okay dear?" Y/n is terrified she looks around her surroundings seeing many people dying from the mission Chuuya then quickly cupped her face "Y/n look at me, it's going to be alright. Just look at me." 

Remembrance, what has happened before Y/n got a panic attack.  

"Y/n you're informed to go on a mission..." Yukichi explained the mission to her. As she prepares to go to the place where the mission is, she's the leader as many other members follow her lead waiting for the suspect to show up. Later on, the suspect shows up Y/n then tells all the members to be prepared in case the suspect makes a move. She saw the suspect went into the building, she was afraid she would lose the suspect so she ordered 3 other members to follow the suspect. Suddenly *BANG BANG BANG* loads of gun sound surrounding Y/n, she saw on her own eyes many of her members were dead on the ground. "No... no.. no....!!!" Y/n yelled, she then quickly fights back with her powers she rushed towards the suspect, she then falls while fighting the suspect. As Y/n looked up she saw the suspect standing in front of her looking at her cold-blooded, many thoughts running through her mind "Is this the end? Am I going to be dead? What about Chuuya? Who's going to look  after Chuuya and cook him meals?" *Whoosh* Chuuya carry her in bridal style and brought her to a safe place, Y/n was still shocked from what has happened. 

Intense breathing, dizziness, sweating, feeling the cold chill, tingly hands. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" someone is shouting her name and it's getting closer and closer, she looked up and saw Chuuya looking worried at Y/n "Are you, okay dear?" Y/n is terrified she looks around her surroundings seeing many people dying from the mission Chuuya then quickly cupped her face "Y/n look at me, it's going to be alright. Just look at me." Y/n tears falling thinking it's all her fault for not noticing the ambush and sudden attack. Y/n eyes were open wide, she felt soft warm lips on hers, Chuuya quickly pull off the kiss and comfort her. "It's fine now. I'm here for you. I'm sorry I didn't come immediately but I'm here now. Stay here don't move." Chuuya ran out and caught the suspect. Subsequently, the gun sound has stopped. Y/n wanted to check if everything is okay, "Y/n?" Chuuya then suddenly pops out of nowhere "AHHHHHHH!" Y/n yelled Chuuya hug her "Hey it's fine it's just me." Chuuya brought her home safe and sound.

Somehow Y/n is still traumatized by what happened from the last attack, still thinking it's her fault that that happened. Chuuya took a month off to take care of Y/n, learn to bake a cake, new recipes for Y/n to try out. "Y/n this is the new pudding I made, it is a longan fruit flavor. Want to have a taste of it?" Y/n nodded and picked up the spoon to eat the pudding, Chuuya hold her wrist "You thought?" he smirked and feed her with his mouth. "Chuuya wai-" she was interrupted with a soft tinted lip and longan flavor pudding. Chuuya chuckled and hugging while stroking her head "You're so cute." Y/n blushed badly. "Cut it off Chuuya!" Y/n looked away covering her mouth "Or do you mean 'Please do it again?' hmm?" Chuuya teased her while taking her hand away from her mouth, Chuuya then kisses her again not Y/n trying to pull away from the kiss and Chuuya pulling her back in for the sweet and warm kiss. The sexual tension is getting tenser and tenser, Chuuya then carries Y/n to bed and makes her feel good.

Thank your for reading. 

Have a nice day.