Akutagawa Ryunosuke X Reader : warm hugs

I ran to the room and hug Akutagawa, I giggle while sniffing his scents. He raises one of his eyebrow and looked at me, “What are you doing?” he asked I look up at him causing my head hits his chin “Ah!” we both yelled and he rubbed his chin while I rubbed my head. “Are you ok?” he worries, I nodded giving a silly smiles continue hugging him.

He didn't bother me, continue with his work. A few moment later, I fell asleep hugging him. He smile looking at me, he carries me to the bed and slept for an hour. *yawn* “Babe~ Where are you?” I said with a weak voice “I'm over here.” he said through the small office, I walk drawing a bee lines to the office. I giggle when I saw him, I sat on his laps and hugs him “What are you doing?” he chuckles a bit, “Because I love warm hugs~” I said it with a little bit of cute tone, he laugh at me. “Why are you so cute~” he pinched my face, having eye contact with him I blush and hide in his chest.

I started getting boring hugging him, so I start questioning him. “What is this for? Why did you wrote that? What is this? Who is this for?” I keep questioning him, it's kinda good he don't get frustrated. He carres my head buried my head to his chest “This is all for the works. Let me finish first ok?” he smiles I nodded.

I fell hungry, my stomach started grumbling. So I get out to grab some snacks, when running back to him I trip over some thing, causing me to knock my head on the ground and bruises on my knee. I cried and yelled at the same time, Akutagawa rush to me and check on me. “WHAT HAPPEN? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD. HOSPITAL!” he shouts and carries me to the car “Don't cry, It's alright I'm here. I'm sorry I didn't protect you.” I still crying making my nose block.

After we reach to the hospital the doctor help me out with my crooked head and bruises knee, Akutagawa looks at me his face are all written 'worry' he looks pain in the heart. “I'm fine now. It's ok. Thanks you doctor.” I thank him politely and smiles against Akutagawa he smiles back. We went out to pay the bill, “Let's go home. This time I won't let you leave my side. Never.” we walk in the house after parking our cars, he hugs me as soon as I lay down on bed “Hmm? What Are you doing?” I asked him “Didn't you said you like warm hugs?” he question while I nodding happily.

He reads me bedtime story, singing lullaby. Patting me to keep me asleep, he blows on my head as he said “Let the pain go away~” we were being childish on bed as soon as the time getting late, I fell my eyelid getting heavier everytine I blink. I fall asleep with Akutagawa warm hugs, “Goodnight sweetie~” he kissed me on the forehead.