15

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

The demon was aiming for his face. Tanjiro had his sword ready, but it broke. I quickly pushed him away and we landed on the ground.

"Y/n!?" He looked at me shocked.

"Are you alright?" I asked and helped him up.

"Yeah.... Thanks, but why are you here what's with Inosuke!?" He yelled. I looked at the ground and didn't say anything.

"What? Another annoying human." The demon spoke and glared at me. He then aimed his threads in my direction. I easily dodged it easily since Rengoku taught me how to dodge perfectly. I haven't mastered everything what he taught me yet, but one day I sure will.

I saw Tanjiro breathing heavily. It was hard for him since he sword broke.

"Tanjiro, you don't have to worry. I'm here to protect you." I gave him a smile and I saw a little tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Brat, you really think you're strong enough to protect yourself and him?" The demon said. I just glared at him and tried to reach him, but he cut my arm a bit with his threads. He then looked at Tanjiro.

"Do you still refuse to take back what you just said?" He asked, but Tanjiro just glared at him. What does he mean, though?

"Fine. In that case, you'll get slashed to ribbons." The demon spoke and pulled his hand to him. A lot of threads were coming to Tanjiro. How am I gonna protect him!?.....

I just rushed over to him and stood in front of him. I excepted the threads to hit me, but it hit Nezuko.

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro yelled. She was about to fall, but I quickly catched her and dragged her behind a tree with Tanjiro following me.

"Nezuko! Nezuko! You protected us I'm sorry!" Tanjiro yelled and I sat her down to the tree.

"Hey, you... Is that.... That girl... Is she your sibling?" The demon asked completely shocked.

"SO WHAT IF SHE IS!?" Tanjiro yelled and held Nezuko's arm. The wound was so deep her wrist is about to fall off. We suddenly heard a loud noise. The demon slashed his sister... I think? With his threads. He told her to kill people on this mountain and she immediately ran to find some.

"Boy.. Boy, let's talk. Come on out." The spider demon told him.

"The thing is, I was really moved. Seeing the bond you two share gave me the chills. I doubt there are any words in this universe that can describe how moved I was. But now the only thing left for you is death by my hand. It would be sad if it were to come to pass, right? But there's just one thing. Just one thing that will let you escape that. Your sister... Give your sister to me. If you hand her over without a fight, I'll at least spare your life." The demon explained and Tanjiro's and my eyes widened...

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Tanjiro spoke.

"Your little sister will be my little sister. Starting today."

"You don't actually think I'd ever agree to that.." Tanjiro was just shocked about what he said.

"This is your last chance to survive."

"What's wrong with you? Do you really think he'd give his little sister just to you like she's an object? She has her own feelings and wills! You can't just take her away from him!!" I spoke. I just hate demons. They are just disgusting.

"Shut up. This has nothing to do with you. You'll be dead anyways, so you better go on your knees and pray that you go to heaven instead of hell." The demon stated, but I didn't let him provoke me. I will kill him.