Alec Amoretto

---WILL SOON BE PUBLISHED ON AMAZON. ONLY A SAMPLE WILL BE LEFT HERE---

This is the sequel to Mr. Amoretto. I suggest that you read that one first to understand the characters and story.

--------------------------------------------------

My dad taught me how to gain respect. My mom taught me how to give respect. But I only give it to those who earn it.

Running the family businesses alongside my dad was never a choice to me, I always knew what I wanted. I learned all I needed to know from a young age, having the intelligence and will to learn how to turn a good business into an even better one.

Yeah, I got that from dad.

I'm living life and have no intention of settling down right now, but that might change if I meet the right one...because one day, I want to have what my parents have. At the age of 25 and still seeing them as much in love, have made me have high standards, and I know that I might have to wait for a long time before I find the one. The one that I want to have more with than just someone that fills my needs occasionally. 

 When I one day catch the sight of a pair of beautiful pale-green eyes and notice that everything isn't as it should be, I feel the need to find out why she's hiding and how to help her. It turns out that who she's hiding from creates a bigger problem than expected, but that doesn't mean that my family and I can't handle it. We always handle things...in our own way. Getting the green-eyed girl that's too stubborn for her own good to let me help her, is a whole different thing.

Status: Completed

OwnerEllie_N82