:1

"introduce yourself" now getting full attention from the students the teacher again mention to the girl who is looking down to introduce herself

Heaving a deep sigh she finally spoke" hello I'm song yn nice to meet y'all hope we became nice to each other"bowing to the people she gonna get along again look down.the students stood up greeting and bowing her back as a manner..

"Thankyou yn now you can go and sit"looking at the teacher she wait her to speak again"oh you can sit beside yubi kang yubi rise your hand plz"now adverting her gaze from the teacher she look forward to notice a girl with a baby pink hoodie on her body rising her hand happily in air.
"Go yn" hearing the teacher she walk to the table where she spot that pinky girl. Sitting down she start to remove her necessarities for the first class of this university.

"oh oh hey beautiful I'm kang yubi you can call me yuyu nice to meet you"successfully getting her attention she give her hand to the girl next to her for a shake 'friendship shake' not to be rude she take her hand and spoke"song yn yubi is better nice to meet you too"with that not giving a small smile in return she again focus on the class"um um ik it's sound funny but my friends call me like that hehe..btw you are so beautiful yk what you use for that beauty of your face? " trying to get her attention again she spoke brightly and look at her ...but she failed to get that because the other one was totally ignore her .."um i will show u the whole university ok later " she also Fix her eyes on the teacher after knowing that the other is so focus on forward.. the smile from her lips never left after meeting this new girl...

"Thanks but I'll will eat alone " refusing for the 3rd time she again try to attempt to go away from the room but again got stopped"aha beautiful plz let's eat together you are new here i will show u everything of here and I have to introduce yourself to my friends they will be happy plz plz plz" pleading over and over again she made a pout which is obviously cute enough to make some melt by
"But I don't want to talk to anyone"
"No no you don't have to talk to anyone i will just introduce you to them and eat together"
A light sigh left her lips"fine" "ah really thankyou beautiful come"

"Thanks but I'll will eat alone " refusing for the 3rd time she again try to attempt to go away from the room but again got stopped"aha beautiful plz let's eat together you are new here i will show u everything of here and I have to introduce your...

"You know I really got shocked how beautiful she is" yubi said while sipping her strawberry milkshake joyfully"Ye she is"kisoo one of yubi's friend said"Umm yn after lunch we have much time left i will show you the campus area today " adverting her gaze from her food which she was eating while listening them silently when she see yubi patting her shoulder lightly while smiling.. but suddenly something heat her mind and her heart clench while looking at the girl she clench her fist on her skirt."ok" her voice bring het back to the moment nodding lightly she again stuff her mouth with food ..
A loud thud startled the whole cafeteria.. among with yn the other3 girls on the table look at there side.."geez again"kinam yubi's another friend said annoyed.."don't look at those freaks girls"kiso said again paying attention to her food.
Yn don't want to mind in them so she also start to eat . Unaware of something.

"So this is the playground" yubi show yn the playground of the university which is full with so many talented players who are playing there own game

"So this is the playground" yubi show yn the playground of the university which is full with so many talented players who are playing there own game ."what's your favorite game tho beautiful?!"she ask and wait for the other to reply"b-Basketball" she as something come to her mind.

"Ow kook that's not fair . Just becayou can play well that doesn't mean you can win over me . lemme show who the winner here"snatching the ball from the man she run to make the last goal of the match and to win from her opponent."GOALLLLLLLLL"clapping her hands like a 4yo kid who just win on an argument with her sibling as her mother declare her as the right one ...
"See who win the great player of the university mr.kook's gurlfy" teasing the man she start to laugh hard and soon start run again for her life as the man ran behind to chase her"u piece of chocochips cookies stop there" soon the man start to shout yet there was a small smile on his face" yaaa i said stop u gonna regret darling" and next moment yn was on his grip he hold her waist tightly from the back"see ya darling told u not to run away from me now it's time for my winning"

"Are you listening me beautiful" she tap her shoulder to bring her to reality"hm" "my favorite game is badminton you know but I will change it with basketball now" frowning at her she ask"why" "cause we are friends and I want to be with u all time. friends do this right to be with each other they do anything" clenching her hand on the side of her skirt she ask "since when we became friends!?" "Since when i come to know your favorite game, i am happy you atleast reply me" hiding her eyes in her smile she giggles.
"Go let's go to the library beautiful"

Hey so I will end this part here hope you gonna like this story🦋.
Sorry for my mistakes
But I am improving myself.
Lemme know if you like this part by voting and comment.❄️
Take care🍥
See you in next part soon.
💛●•°°•●💛