:3

Standing up from his king size chair he got greeted by the people who are standing lowering their gaze .
"So the deal is sealed now go" The voice which can make anyone kneel down just with one word eco through the room. Hearing his commanding voice everyone present in the room start to go one by one.

Mr.jeon there is something we got informed"mr.oh the secretary of mr.jeon spoke after noticing everyone disappearence in the room.

•jeon jungkook- the only son of the Mafia king of Busan who just became the king after his dad's death at the age of 25

•jeon jungkook- the only son of the Mafia king of Busan who just became the king after his dad's death at the age of 25. Not only on Busan most of the city of Korea know him very well. Rich, handsome, sexy , power whole definition of perfection. The Jeon jungkook. But having everything in his life still there is something got missing from his life•

"Hm say" again same voice got hear ."they said miss song got founded" the sentence make the man startled, for a second his eyes got glow up but the same glowed up eyes become dark. "Where ? Is she ok?" "Mr.jeon our man's get to know that miss song is now in Seoul in a university also she is fine and safe" " we are going soon" "ok mr.jeon"
____________________________

Seating on his king size chair of his room he take a sip of his drink ."hmm" "I know it was my mistake baby but you also know you can't go away from me. You belong to me SONG YN only belong to Jeon jungkook. I am coming baby just wait " an evil smirk spread over his lips.
____________________________

"Hey beautiful" yubi shouted as she notice YN on the corridor of the campus comming closer"good morning beautiful how are you?" "Hm morning I'm fine hbu?" " I am sexy as always you know" " by the way are you excited for tomorrow's party" "yeah I have to go to library first will see you later" "what wait I am coming" yn nonchalantly start to walk as she know yubi gonna follow her "you know I am so excited cause this party is full of fun and most of the couple got founded in this campus after this time. I am sure someone gonna propose you too".yubi laugh . Rest to the way yubi blabber without yn's reply.

_________

Finishing her classes she took her belongings and walked away with yubi .
Yn got halted on her way to exit door by someone.
"Ah sorry " yn bow and when she look at the person it's the same boy from yesterday on library.
"Yeah ok ok" the boy look at her and smirk but yn walk away as she felt embarasseed as she caught them yesterday but also feel weird from his smirk.
"Yubi " "yeah" "who was that guy" "who" "the one just was there " "ah yeah you remember some boys come to the cafeteria and was making noise 'the seniors' of this campus and the one you talking about the leader of the group of playboy's just stay away from them specially that Mf !" "Ok" yn let it go and walk to her hostel.

_________________

Yn come out from her shower as she took her night wears and wear it . Her phone buzzed and she pick it up."yeah" "hi beautiful" "oh hi""I send you my dress pic you send yours I am waiting" yubi hang up "aish " yn sigh and check the pic sended by yubi she took out her one's and send the pic. Yubi again call her"omo it's so beautiful and sexy you must wear this""I am going to wear this that's why send you""oh yeah hehe" "so time and location""I will send it on group of our friends I also added you beautiful""ok I will check it""okie beautiful""hm ok good night""good night sweet dreams and let's meet tomorrow bye"with that yn cut the call.
"I should distract myself more".

Hey so I will end this part here hope you gonna like this story🦋.
Sorry for my mistakes
But I am improving myself.
Lemme know if you like this part by voting and comment.❄️
Take care🍥
See you in next part soon.
💛●•°°•●💛