CHANGELING'S CURSE Part 1

It was the 15th century when the supernatural entities had finally decided to coexist together with the human world in amity while keeping their identities a secret. But once in a while they would convene and welcome the newcomers who have turned of age to accept the realities of who they really are. Beyond the superstitions and beliefs of the world religions, the world was still unknown to this fact. It was really important for the humans to not know about the existence of supernatural entities if they did know, there would be no way to avoid war.

Two roommates named Saya and Allison just moved to Greendale prep for their sophomore year and became immediate best friends. They became inseparable. But little did they know that Saya was a djinn, the daughter of the two most influential Djinns that ever existed. Saya was undisclosed of the fact that she was a Djinn, withal the most indomitable and omnipotent fledgling in the world. It was because she wasn't of age yet. Saya was going to be 15 very soon, (which is usually when a djinns power starts to flourish). Although Saya wasn't of age yet still her powers had started to reveal themselves and it was until a week till it reached its full potential. Queer things had been happening around Saya and Allison but both of them decided to pay no heed to them. The semester had been just over and the both of them were planning to go for a vacation and celebrate Saya's birthday there. Saya's parents were millionaire businesspersons and were very busy all the time, so as soon as Saya and Allison sorted their plans Saya had called her parent's assistants and asked them to let her parents know about her and Allison's plans. Later that day Saya's parents were not happy to perceive the plans made by the girls and called Saya as soon as they got back. They told Saya to come home for her birthday and as a matter of fact, mentioned that they had something important to tell her. They had also mentioned to her that this was a family matter and she wasn't allowed to have anyone over, not even her best friend. This disheartened and enraged Saya but at the same time she tried to convince them that Allison was a part of their family, more like a sister to her and that she wouldn't celebrate her birthday without Allison but it was ineffectual to them. Suddenly Saya's anger escalated and books started to topple from their shelves, a gale started blowing out of nowhere, just as Saya got distracted by her own powers and she suddenly calmed down and the wind stopped blowing. Somehow, Saya presumed that all the strange things around her were her fault, but Saya kept this conjecture to herself because she didn't want Allison to think that she was overanalyzing things again.