CHANGELING's CURSE Part 2

Few days passed and it was finally time for Saya to leave Allison here and leave for her countryside bungalow. All of a sudden, like thunder hitting a tree, Saya got a bolt of an idea, she decided to sneak Allison to their countryside bungalow against the wishes of her parents. The day before Saya's birthday both Saya and Allison were all set for the journey and left their boarding school for an exciting and adventurous term break at Thornhill (which was their bungalow's name). It was nine in the morning when Sayaloaded the car with the essentials, hid Allison in the trunk and drove off-campus. After a long time, Saya and Allison stopped for a break and that's when Allison postulated to Saya that she shouldn't defy her parents like that, she said that it was her mistake to have agreed at all and she isn't going to let Saya disobey her parents because of her. This made Saya furious as she wasn't going to lose so easily she never does, either with love or with extortion she was determined to celebrate her birthday with her best friend. Saya tried to coax Allison to accede to her request but all in vain. While Saya and Allison were arguing Saya screamed and said that there is no way she is leaving without her and that's when a squall of wind blew over and somehow within the chaos and dust Saya saw Allison fall unconscious to the ground.