| The forest Escape |

| The danger Zone | 10:00 pm |_______________

_______________

The sound of bird had died out as the night went on as the only sound was the rushing of leaves and the drops of water falling from the leaves perched on the branch the sky was pitch black as the moon hide behind the clouds as is hiding from this horrible world. The splash of water could be heard in the centre of the forest as a touch light glowed touching all the dark trees as a boy around 17 stumbled at full speed through the forest as his hair blows rapidly behind him as he was wearing all white the only contrasting colour was the red stain that covered his interior body he was breathing heavily as if running away from someone or something. He opened his eyes as they glowed a bright blue mixed with bright orange as a drop a sweat tricked down his face as he heard a deep growl as he turn his head he saw a person on all fours chasing him at max speed. His face was ever-dent of fear as he tried to speed up but failed as the demon jump on him bring him down to the ground as his touch landed in a puddle and smoke out he look at his so called death as the thing growled as some of they spit landed on the white haired boy face as he close his eyes as if waiting for death... but it doesn't happen all he felt was something splat on his face he squint open one eye to see a head full of yellow hair with red tips. He sat up to see the demon on he lap as he pushed the body of him and look at his hero, his hero look younger then him as he was taller than the yellow hair man. The white haired male stumbled up onto his feet as the yellow haired male turned to him and look at him with a bright smile.

"Are you okay kid?" he asked as he look the white haired male up and down, as he must have noticed how much of a mess he looked "Why are you out here at this time kid?" he asked again as he walk towards the pale male in a nervous stumble the pale male fell back. The yellow haired male noticed how he scared he was, he sigh kneeling down to the pale males height "Kid do you have anywhere to go?".

The white haired male shook his head as his white hair falls in front of his face "No I don't" he spoke in a quite voice the yellow haired male smiled.

"Come with me and to safety" he asked the male perks up at this as the yellow haired male had already stood up and had a hand out for him to grab after a minute of thinking he grabbed the hand as the other male pulled him to his feet as the yellow haired males smile never left his face "just south of here is an estate that were will be heading" he explained as he begins to walk though the forest with the white male stumbling behind him.

"Why are you helping me?" he asked as he had trouble keeping up with the yellow haired male "I mean you barely know me" the male stop in his tracks.

"It just my job" he said in a sad tone "anyway" he began to walk again "what you name kid?" he asked looking over his shoulder at the taller male.

"Chiba..."

| Demon Slayer HQ | 4:00 am |
_________________