| Water and Fire don't mixeds well |

| Demon Slayer HQ | 3:00am |______________

______________

"Your an idiot!!" yelled a black to purple haired girl as she cleaned the white haired males new wound.

"Sorry Shinobu" he said with a guilty expression "Ow!!" he loudly said as Shinobu pulled a bandage around his shoulders a bit two tight "what the hell!!" Shinobu face was the definition of angry.

"Again seriously it's is the third time you've come in here this week!!" She explained in a loud tone "there now go and I don't want to see you in here anymore this week you here me!!!" She said as she push him out and slammed the door in his face before he could turn around he heard laughter he turned to see Iwamoto bowing over in a laughing fit.

"You idiot" he laughs, Chiba just walk straight past him as Iwamoto followed right behind him "oh come on I'm only joking" he said as he walk right beside Chiba "but that was funny she literally kicked you out" Chiba sigh as they continue to walk towards the flame estate as Iwamoto was bordering on about people he hates "hey did you hear Tomokia-san finally got a Tsuguko".

"Wait really?" Chiba asked look at the other male as he walked calmly in front of him.

"Yeah isn't that amazing..." he pauses as if looking for the right words to say "I'm proud of him for opening his close circle" he said with a small sad smile on his face.

"You two must be friends" Chiba said as they arrived at the estate, as Rengoku was staring up into the sky "Rengoku-San, hey" the yellow haired male turned as his haori flow with him as his signature bright smile graced his lips.

"Aw Iwamoto-san, Chiba-san good to see you" he greeted as his eyes were brought down to Chiba shoulder they was bandage wrapped around as he was holding on to his white and red haori "What happened this time" he sigh looking at the taller male. Chiba has the habit of getting hurt in fight and is always in the butterfly estate.

"I... haha" he said as he rub the back of his neck in embarrassment "it was just a fight but I'm fine now just a small injury" one of Rengoku eyebrows fell to the bottom of his forehead and the other flew to the top of his forehead "Sorry Rengoku-san it won't happen again" both Rengoku and Iwamoto knew that's impossible.

Rengoku look at two figures coming into view "Aw Tomokia-san" he said which brought the attention to Tomokia and a smaller male behind him as they walk over as they stop right in front of us, Tomokia had the same old blank expression as the other had a calm expression.

"Rengoku, my tsuguko want to fight one of yours" he said with a blank tone in return Rengoku smiled.

"Sure Tomokia-san" he paused then turned to Chiba "Chiba-san you're up"...

| Flame estate training area | 4:00 am |
____________

Rengoku, Tomokia and Iwamoto was all standing to the side as the brown haired male and Chiba were standing at opposite side of the area as they start circling each other with both of them have in they blades in front of them Chiba was holding a white blade with a white handle as he as put his haori back on.

The other guy was wearing a haori with waves on the back of his haori he also had a black eyepatch over his left eye, his blade had black and red flames going up the blade as it had a black and gold handle as he stared determined at Chiba. They were both waiting for the other to make the first move...

The brown haired male was the first to move he charged toward as he move his blade so it was going to move horizontal motion Water breathing Second form: Lateral Water Wheel he swing his body around as a circle of water appeared that was meant the hit Chiba but he step back as the Force sent the brown haired male back a few meters as Chiba griped his sword Flame breathing First form: unknowing fire as he change forward as a white flame was produced from his blade as he was right in front of the brown haired boy as Chiba brought his sword up in a ninty degree angle as it almost hit the brown haired male in the face if he didn't flip backwards avoiding the blade. This went on for quiet a bit until Chiba managed to hit the brown haired males blade out of his hand they were both breathing heavily.

Chiba held a hand out "you okay" he asked a bit out of breath.

"Yes I'm fine" he said with flustered cheeks through the fight as he grab Chiba hand as he was pulled up to his feet "thank you" as his calm face appeared on his face as they both heard clapping they heads whipped to see Rengoku clapping like it the end of the world with a bright smile on his face.

"Well done you two, great showing" he said as the the three males walk over "that was amazing, Chiba well improved" as Chiba bowed to Rengoku after a few seconds straighten up.