V.

Lost

It's been a whole week now, ever since that day a student was murdered on school grounds.
Unfortunately, families with missing sons were still waiting to hear from the autopsy about who it was.

But why were other male students missing? No other bodies were found...

Y/n stared at her brothers door. He usually would always be up and about, but now her home feels so empty without him.
The saddest part was, her parents didn't seem to care he was gone, of course she wasn't going to question them. Since maybe it was their way of grieving?

Y/n let out a sigh as she headed towards the front door. "Sweetie, let me drive you to school." Mother offered, ready to get her shoes on but Y/n stopped her.

"Mom, it's okay. Kimi is waiting up at the corner with her little sister." Y/n assured her mother she would be okay. "Just please, be careful."

That's right, y/n almost had forgotten that wolf was still running around. Which lead her to think about Mr.Min being the suspect. Maybe the nurse as well?

✧*✧* ☪︎ *✧*✧

Yoongi was sitting at the desk, his students were working on the new lab he had just assigned.

The school was no longer on lock down, but there was now strict rules to follow. Windows were tainted so students weren't able to look outside anymore until...it was captured.

They're taking this too far..

Yoongi sighed, looking back at the computer screen to finish grading assignments from another class of his.

"Y/n, are you really crushing on Mr.Min?" Kimi questioned, seeing how her best friend was just staring at Yoongi the whole time. "I'm not crushing on him. Just he seems suspicious to me." Y/n replied, refusing to take her eyes off of him.

"Suspicious? How so, because he just seems like any other normal teacher here." Kimi replied while staring at Yoongi as well.

"Seems normal to me." Kimi added as she picked up her pen. "Just stop jumping to conclusions. You should be be worried about your brother than some killer."

"But what if he is?" Y/n finally looked towards Kimi. "Seriously? Fine, whatever Y/n. Just don't get into trouble." Y/n knew she would have to investigate Mr.Min on her own.

Glancing back at Yoongi to see he was fast asleep now.

Really...

As class ended, Yoongi was still fast asleep. Which a lot of the students laughed at him for not caring as much if they left early before the bell rang.
Kimi stopped at the door to look at Y/n, wondering what she was up to.

"What are you doing?" Kimi rose a brow at her friend.

Y/n stood infront of Yoongis desk. Taking a deep breath before clearing her throat. "Um...Mr.Min?" She called his name, which apart of her didn't expect him to wake up.
Or maybe he never was asleep?

Yoongi lifted his head up slowly, not expecting for one of his students to actually socialize with him. "What?" His voice sounded so rough, and disturbed.

My bad...

"I was wondering...if I could stay after school? To work on my project more?" She wasn't even sure if he would say yes, considering he could be the killer and had other plans. Than to stay after and help a student with class work. Not to mention, his lack of interest in the students education.

Yoongi cocked a brow. "I suppose?"

What? Aren't you going to say no?

"R-really?"

Maybe this was his way of luring his victims in?

"There's always the library too, but if you need my help. I don't mind." Yoongi stared at her, wondering why she wanted to stay in the first place considering she was an A+ student.
But, he couldn't say no. That would just make things worse on his end, if he doesn't act like a decent teacher for this school.
He just wanted to hurry up and catch this killer, and not stay here much longer.

"I might need you, so I guess I better stay after school." Y/n laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.
Kimi rolled her eyes at the scene. Y/n was really suspecting Mr.Min, she must be that devoted to solve this killer case.

Yoongi nodded his head in approval. "Alright then, I'll see you after school."

Y/n gave a small smile before turning towards the door to leave. She couldn't believe he agreed to let her stay. Making it even more harder to tell if he was the killer or not.

"I can't believe you're going to actually stay after to try and investigate him." Kimi didn't like Y/ns plan, it was the most stupidest thing to do. Especially to suspect the new teacher.
"You'll see, when I catch him in action. Or find evidence, you'll be wishing you helped me solve the case." Y/n was very confident that Yoongi was the killer.

Kimi sighed, "and what if he's not the killer? What will you do then?"

"There's no way, I know he's the killer. If not, then the killers minion." Y/n nodded to herself, as if she was correct.

"Y/n..." Kimi whispered as she watched her friend walk ahead to her next class.

If only you knew...