XI

The human Partner

It's been such a long time since the sun was shining out brightly with no clouds souring through the sky. This part of the world was always known to just be gloomy all season long. Occasionally the sun would peak out for a little while, but it seems today was different. As the sun was shining proudly, as if it was trying to give everyone hope that there is always good days too.

Yoongi was leaning against the balcony railing, with a hot cup of perfect coffee he has brewed not so long ago. "Things are changing for us." Jisoo came up from behind him, deciding to join him outside. "What makes you say that?" He rose a brow, enlightened to know her reasoning. Jisoo motioned her head to the beautiful blue skies. "It's never been a sunny day like this for years, but it seems someone has changed that." She smiled while leaning against the railing. "No one has the powers to manipulate the weather, Jisoo." Yoongi swift down some of his coffee as she just laughed at his response. "It's funny how much you dislike humans, but think like one." She teased.

Of course a human wouldn't have the ability to manipulate weather, but in the supernatural world. It was very possible. However, today was sure just a sign of hope.

** ☪︎ **

Y/n sat across from Felix who was just staring at her. "Is there something wrong?" She finally asked, breaking the awkward silence. "Are you a senior? I just don't remember seeing you around." So Felix does attend the same school as she. Y/n nodded her head in response as she watched his facial expressions change to a happy one. "That's great! So maybe we can be friends then?" Which this was sort of shocking to hear, Y/n never expected a werewolf to want to befriend a human before. Though she wasn't sure if it was unheard of or not. Considering she never knew anything about the supernatural world until crossing paths with Yoongi.

"S-sure?" He didn't seem like someone who had any bad intentions, just good ones. Despite his very deep voice that was sort of scary when she first heard him speak. "Really?" He sounded more excited. Y/n nodded her head. "Oh! I should introduce myself. My name is Lee Felix, I'm a senior as well." The name sounded very familiar, so maybe she has seen him around before.

"Park Y/n."

"Park Y/n? Oh, you're Jimins little sister? Though I don't remember him having any siblings?" Felix knitted his brows together, trying to recall if Jimin has ever mentioned a sister. He's always seen a girl hang around him, but he never mentioned about who the girl he was with.
"Wait, Jimin never mentioned me to anyone?" Sort of hurt by the thought. Did Jimin not want to be associated with her in school? Kimi knew they were siblings, but no one else did?

"I'm sure he didn't mean to, it's probably just something he never brought up because he was focused on other things?" Felix tried to assure her, but he also doesn't know the reasoning either.

"Felix, you should be heading home right now. So why are you still here?" Yoongi rose a brow. Felix just pouted as he stood up. "I just wanted to become friends with Y/n, is that such a crime?" He questioned the male who just stared at him blankly. "He's actually getting a ride home with me." Jisoo pitched into the conversation as she patted Felix on the head. Ruffling his up in the process.
"What about Y/n?" He rose a brow, since they never did discuss where she would be staying now since her home was no longer safe for her.

Jisoo just smiled. "She could stay with you?"

Y/n widened her eyes, not liking the idea of staying with Yoongi. No offense to him, but she rather stay with Jisoo. "Why can't I exactly decide on my own?" Y/n questioned as they all looked at her. "I would have you stay with me, but my place isn't very safe. I'm pretty sure they know by now where a lot of us live. Besides Yoongi, since he hasn't lived here in such a long time. Plus this cottage was built by his parents a long time ago, and was warded off so no one can track this place down. Our scents vanish once we step foot in this property." Jisoo explained.

That was very impressive, to come up with such a nice way to protect yourself from other supernatural begins from finding you? "Would we also be safe from the hunters?" Y/n asked as she seen Jisoo shook her head. "Unfortunately...they're just like you. They can easily find this place, but they would have to suspect Yoongi of being a werewolf. In order to try and come all the way out here." Jisoo glanced over at Yoongi who still wasn't liking the idea of a human staying at his place.

'Its Jimins little sister, stop complaining.'

Jisoo glared at him.

"Jisoo we should start going now." Felix interrupted. Jisoo nodded her head as she picked up her purse and headed towards the front door. Yoongi following behind so he could bid the farewell. "Me and Felix decided we'd focus on finding anyone who is working with the killer. So we'll handle that part. If we do manage to get any leads, I'll give you a call." Jisoo has already came up with the game plan, unfortunately she was going to have more people be part of this mission but she didn't want to risk anyones safety if there were too many of them running around. So just the four of them would work perfectly.

"Just be careful Jisoo, we still don't even know who we're up against." Yoongi was worried that he got those two involved, and now a human as well.

** ☪︎ **

It was midnight now, time had passed by very quickly. Yoongi had been in his office trying to put together all the missing students in a file. As he wanted to eventually set up a map on his wall and mark all the spots that students went missing to people being murdered at certain areas. Wanting to try and figure out the pattern, if there was one or not.

Y/n was working on making something for him to eat, which he didn't know about. It was the least she could do for him; for letting her stay here.
Once she was done with cooking, she put the bowl onto the tray along with a glass of water as she made her way to his office.
Clearing her throat to announce she was at his door, since she couldn't knock.
Yoongi glanced up at the doorway to see she was standing there with a tray of food. Curious to what she made him. "You didn't have to make me anything." He did appreciate it though. Y/n smiled as she felt a little flustered. "You can come in, but you don't need my permission." He chuckled as she smiled while stepping into his office and setting the tray of food down on the side of his desk. His eyes lit up to see it was kimchi stew. "I wasn't sure what you liked, but I seen you had a lot of kimchi in the fridge and I thought I would make this for you. As a thank you for letting me stay here for a little while."

Yoongi smiled at the kind gesture from her. "Yeah, I haven't had time as of lately to make anything." He laughed, feeling embarrassed that most of his food was probably expired. Y/n smiled as she got to witness such a gentle side to him. "I could cook for you every night if you'd like?"

"No that's alright, but thank you Y/n." She was caught off guard by his smile, feeling captured by it. Or was it just because all supernatural beings were beautiful beyond this world? Her cheeks warmed up as she needed to leave and get away from him. "I-I'm going to go shower now!" She spun around, as she felt her cheeks flare up. Hoping that he didn't see her staring.

"Okay?" He rose a brow in confusion as he watched her leave his office.