I Don't Know How To Say I Love You

Yaaaaaaaaay FrUk!!! Excuse the long ass title, I had no idea what to call it sorry xD

Also: My heacanon is that England is insecure, or at least in some scenarios he is. That's included in this, just a warning incase you disagree.

Enjoy!!! :D

'Oh joy, another world meeting.' Thought the personification of England as tiredly he walked down the hall to this month's world meeting. Waking up at 10:00 in the morning only to be met with the chaos of the world was not England's definition of fun, in fact, there was no positive adjevtice that could be used to describe world meetings.

Except for one thing, or person really.

France.

'He better not be sick or something.' The Englishman thought grumpily, knowing there was no possible way he would make it through the conference without him. As cheesy as is sounded, he knew he would most likely die of boredom without the Frenchman there. As if on cue, the very same French accent he had definitely not been dreaming about the night before rang clearly through the hallway, sending chills up England's spine.

"Angleterre~" France, the obvious owner of the voice sang with a mocking tone, coming up behind the Englishman.

"What do you want frog?" He retorted without ceasing to walk. He bit his lip, refusing to turn around.

"You~" France whispered seductively, making England blush a shade of fiery red.

"Pervert!" He scolded, finally turning around and rolling his eyes while crossing his arms tightly, trying to force his blush away.

"Aw, you don't mean zhat do you?" France begged him innocently, sliding an arm around his shoulders and batting his eyelashes in a girlish manner.

"I sure as hell do, now get your bloody arm off me!"

"And what if I don't want to?"

"I don't care what you want just get off me!" The Brit yelled at him, pushing his arm off, instantly regretitng it the second he did. He hated to admit to himself that he deserately wanted to be in France's arms, all the time. He narrowed his eyes at France in an attempt to hide the disapointment, forgetting that the blonde in front of him had the inhuman ability to read emotions.

"Ah so rude..." The Frenchman faked a hurt look, deciding not to mention the look that passed through the Brit's glittering eyes. "And you call yourself a proper English gentleman? As if."

"I'm more of a gentleman then you will ever hope to be." England muttered, dusting himself off as if France had just contaminated him. "Now if you'll excuse me, theres a meeting we need to get to."

"Zhen let's-"

"Theres no 'let's.' I'm walking by myself." He stated, turning around and walking off briskly down the hall, leaving France to stand alone. He didn't realize that this time, the dejected look on the Frenchman's face wasn't fake. Sure, France did pester the Brit whenever he got the chance and was cosntantly picking a fight or putting him down, but that was only because he wanted all of England's attention, and somehow didn't know how to admit that he really loved the tsundere country. 'So stupid.' France thought to himself. 'The country of love not knowing how to confess? Ridiculous!' He shook his head at his own lack of intelligence and ran a hand through his wavy blonde hair with a sigh of frustration, walking after the Brit at a slower pace.

'Dammit...that stupid frog.' England groaned mentally, squeezing his eyes shut as he walked away from the love of his life. This always happened; eveytime he would get the chance to at civil or talk to France, he would blow up and become angry, insecure mess. All he really wanted to do was be with France, but that would never happen if he couldn't get his act together. Even if he did though, England really didn't think he had much of a chance with the flawless nation, due to his own insecurities. 'France wouldn't even consider me'. He would constantly think, always comparing himself to someone who would suit him better. With a bitter sigh, he pushed the doors to the conference room open, praying that he wouldbe the first one there so he could get the time to organize his thoughts.