shower 😏

(George is in the shower)

George's POV:

————————————

I turned on the hot water and scrubbed my hair with shampoo. I loved Clays bathroom, it was spacious and very mesmerising. The walls had floor to ceiling mirrors, which always seemed to be cleaned to perfection. The shower was a double shower, meaning that another person could fit inside here easily. It was basically the dream bathroom.

I finished scrubbing my dark hair with Clays vanilla shampoo and got my soap. I scrubbed my waist, imagining Clay holding onto me and rolling my hips forward. I scrubbed the soap along my collarbone and imagined Clay kissing and leaving red marks all over me. I breathed out a moan I didn't realise I was holding in and carried on scrubbing myself. I scrubbed my semi-hard dick, imagining Clay touching me.

I moved my hands up and down my member, trying to go slow so I could savour the pleasure. I breathed out another moan, whilst leaning on the wall of the shower, getting ready to go quicker. I imagined Clay putting his mouth around my cock and moving his head back and fourth and then praising me. I moved my hand quicker and closed my eyes, leaning my head back, groaning in delight.

"MmPhm~ Clay," I muttered stroking my cock, "Faster Clay." I moved my hand faster. I quickly felt a knot in my stomach and smiled to myself.

I suddenly felt the door of the shower opening.

"Jesus christ," I screeched turning my head towards the sliding door and comprehending the tall figure standing over me.

"Need some help?" Clay smirked, holding my waist and pulling me in to a soft and unexpected kiss. I melted into a kiss after the sudden event of closing the gap between us. He pressed his body up against mine and pushed me onto the wall behind me. I shuddered at the sudden coldness.

He turned me around so my back was now against his.

Every time he moved his hands down my body, he makes sure to brush the spots that make me tingle. I sigh into his touch. He gently wrapped his hands around the base of my cock and pressed his thumb on the top of it.

"Clay-" I groaned, pushing my hips up to gain more friction "Stop teasing me."

Clay smirked in response and began to slowly bring his up and down, making sure to go at a pace that was pleasurable. I sigh into a moan and lay my head back on Clays shoulder.

"Does it feel good?"

I moaned in response, bucking my hips. for him to go faster. Clay got the hint and started pumping more viscously. I yelped at the sudden change in action, still groaning from the mass amount of pleasure. I felt my knees start to shake, which made it hard for me to stay upright.

"I-I'm close," I managed to stutter, shoving my head back even further into Clays shoulder. I suddenly felt ropes of liquid disperse and i moaned clays name in relief.

—————————-
BAM!!! DONE
(VOTE!!)