Today is the Day

Sakura pov

Sighing happily at the long white dress I smiled knowing in just hours id be married to the Sasuke Uchiha. After he returned to the village we started to get closer and go out, now three years later we were getting married. Everyone says 19 is too young to get married but I happen to disagree, I mean why wouldn't I? I loved this man, he's no longer cold toward me. "Sakura...Oh my Kami!" Ino gasped from the door. I turned and smiled, "What do you think? Think he'll like it?" I asked lifting the dress up just slightly. She shook her head, "Nope. He'll love it." she said, "You almost give me a run for my money in the looks department billboard brow." She said with a laugh.

Turning to face the mirror again I smiled and bit my lower lip. "Sakura Uchiha..." I muttered out loud, then it really hit me, today is my wedding..."Don't worry everything will go according to plan." Ino said patting me on the back. Looking over at her I swiped my bangs out of my hair, "How do you know?" I asked. Giving me a smile she shrugged then said, "Because ill kick whoevers ass that tries to mess up my bestfriends special day." we both laughed, I was so lucky to have a bestfriend like her. "Five minutes ladies..." Said Kakashi as he poked his head in. "Kakashi sensie...do I look ok?" I shyly asked. He gave me his signature hidden smile, "You look beautiful Sakura, Sasuke is a lucky man." I blushed at his comment then smiled, "Lets go." Ino said walking out with me.

Sasuke pov

Frowning at myself in the mirror I hated how I looked, my tux was all nice and neat but then my tie was all messed up. I couldn't marry Sakura like this, but I also couldn't ask anyone for help because then they would know that I Sasuke Uchiha had prewedding jitters. I was worried about if I was the one for her, if I could make her happy for the rest of her life. My door swung open and of course the annoying blonde walked in with a wide smile on his face, "Yo teme! what's with the face?" he asked. My frown depended as I turned toward him, "Naruto nothings wrong." I said.
"Ok. Well five minutes till you need to be out there." he said turning back toward the door. "Naruto! Wait." he turned back to face me.
I hesitated to tell him what was wrong, but sighing I said, "Can you help..."
He smiled then walked up and fixed my tie, "Hey, don't be scared. Sakura-chan loves you. Your a great guy, the only guy for her." he spoke while finishing up on my tie. "How do you know? You know better then anyone how I am Naruto. What if I can't make her happy?" I asked.
His hand fell on my shoulder, "Your right that I know you. And that's why I know You two will be happy together. You both love each other, I can see it in your eyes man." he said.

"Now come on. Lets get you out there, get you married and send you off on your honeymoon." I nodded and followed him out. The church was packed, all our friends, teachers everyone was there. I stood at the alter gazing out at all the people, Tsunade and Orochimaru sat in the front row along with Jugo, Shino, And Garra to name a few. The music began, I watched as the brides maids and Grooms men came out followed by the flower girl then I saw her. Her pink hair which had grown a little longer since I returned three years ago was put up in a bun with her bangs framing her smiling face, Kakashi led her down the isle. I stepped down slightly and took her hand then led her to stand across from me at the alter.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno in holy matrimony." the preacher spoke, but after he said her name it was like no one else existed but her. Her smile never wavered as she held my gaze, it only grew larger. Her beautiful sparkling emerald eyes were perfectly framed by her hair and beautifully accented by the slight red tint on her cheeks. "The couple has chosen to say their own vows." the preacher said snapping me back to reality. Sakura started first, "Sasuke ever since we were little I've always loved you and becoming team 7 only strengthened that bond. There was a time where I had lost you, but then I had found you again. I never stopped loving you and I never will, forever and always." for once I smiled. Then it was my turn, time to one up her.

Sakura pov(Again)

I had said it all from the heart, I loved this raven haired man that stood only a mere few inches away. "Sakura you know growing up like I did was not easy, I always shunned you or blew you off not really even giving you a chance. Not a day goes by that don't regret that but look at us now. You've become a beautiful women, heh you always were but now your giving me the honor of becoming the luckiest man alive." his words brought me to tears, he gave me a smile that I greatly returned. "Sasuke, do you take Sakura to love and to hold?" but he interrupted.
"Yes. Always yes." my smile couldn't get any bigger. "Sakura, do you take Sasuke to love and to hold.."
"Yes!" I said. The preacher nodded then looked over at Naruto, "The rings please." the blonde nodded and pulled out two golden bands.
Sasuke took his and following the preachers orders he said, "Sakura Haruno with this ring, I the wed."
I took Sasuke's ring and did the same. "I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Uchiha, you may kiss the bride." Sasuke then kissed me with such force that it took my breath away. I was so ready to start a life with this man, "I love you Mrs.Uchiha." he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. I kissed him back passionately then said, "I love you Mr.Uchiha. Now shall we dance?" I asked. Naruto ran up beside us and said, "No time for dancing! We have cake to eat!!! Lets go everyone!!!!" and with that everyone left. I wasn't mad, why should I be I had everything I ever wanted right here. My lover, My husband, My bestfriend. Sasuke Uchiha.

And after watching Naruto split his pants while trying to do a split. Then slow dancing with Sasuke was a magical experience. Now we stood at the door of our house, the nice midnight breeze caressed my bare shoulders which caused me to shiver. "Here." Sasuke lightly spoke while slipping his jacket over my shoulders causing me to practically warm up instantly just by his touch. Next thing I knew he picked me up swiftly and walked threw the door. He sat me lightly on the bed, my cheeks burned from the knowledge of what was to come. He kissed me then smiled, I love you Sakura, Forever and Always."

The End.

(Thank you for reading.)