Character Sketch

Here I start,

Haseena Malik(HM) : SHO Mahila Police Thana, Janpad, Lucknow.
She believes in solving cases with jazbaat. She lives with her Ammi, she lost her Abbu at young age. She loves her MPT family. Always have conflict with Karishma Singh becoz of their ideology.

Karishma Singh (KS) : SI Mahila Police Thana, Janpad, Lucknow. She believes that to remove crime laat, gusha is required. And due to this nature she often get into trouble. Daughter in law of Pushpa Singh. Sister of Anubhav Singh. Loves her MPT family.

Pushpa Singh (PS) : Head Constable Mahila Police Thana, Janpad, Lucknow. Always get into cute fight with her Daughter in law. Loves her MPT family.

Santosh Sharma (SS) : Constable+ cyber expert Mahila Police Thana, Janpad, Lucknow. Famous for her masumiyat. Every one loves her. Loves her MPT family.

Cheeta Chaturvedi (CC) : Constable+women psychologist specialist Mahila Police Thana, Janpad, Lucknow. Loves his MPT family. Secret lover of Santosh Sharma.

Anubhav Singh (AS) : Ex-IB officer and  Negotiation Specialist. Now DSP of Lucknow. He has a talent of trapping criminals by his gol-mol baate.Lives with his mother. Lost his father at young age. Brother of Karishma Singh.

Billu Champat (BC) : he was ex-chor. But he stays in the jail of Mahila Police Thana. He works as a spy for them. And consider them as his own family.

Iqbal (I) : barbar cum biriyani seller. Helps Mahila Police Thana. Friend of Billu.

Badnaam (B) : tea seller. Helps Mahila Police Thana. Friend of Billu and Iqbal.

Veyom Singh (VS) : Husband of Karishma Singh and son of Pushpa Singh. Always becomes sandwich between their cute finght.(inka role Ankit Gera pe hi fix rakhe hai humne sirf naam badal di maine 😁).

Other characters if required I will introduce later in the story.

Hope you will like this story. I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏 karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Friday thik 10:30 p.m Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.