✨Spooky Edition✨

You come home with a frown on your face and look exhausted. I go run some bath water and tell you to go and I'll join you in a bit. I go order some pizza for us which should be here when we're out. I give you a nice massage while we're in the tub. I start trailing kisses down your back. I then get out and hand you a towel. As soon as we get dressed the pizza is here. You start eating and I tell you i'll be right back.

I decide now is a great time to show you my costumes I bought today while I was out. I decide on trying on the classic devil costume first. You aren't expecting this and I can definitely see the shock in your face when I come out. You almost choke on the pizza and I start giggling and turning around. I then do a little dance for you then give you a kiss.

Then I go into the room and try on a little angel costume. As soon as you see me stepping out of the room looking like this you start walking over to me and put me on the counter. You start kissing all over my neck aggressively. I giggle and tell you to hold on, I have more to try on for you. You stare at my body in this outfit then back away and let me proceed.

I try on my last one, the bunny outfit, it makes my body look amazing. I stare at myself in the mirror in shock. You come in asking why I'm taking so long and stop in the middle of your sentence and stare at me as I just did. You then throw me on the bed and start undressing me. I start to place my arms out. You raise your eyebrow and do that little cocky laugh you do and proceed to grab the handcuffs. I look up at you ready to do anything you want me to do. I'm your little slut and I would do anything you needed me to do.

You grab my neck and choke me while looking me in my eyes. You decide to grab the blindfold and trail your fingers all over my body. I love this feeling of not knowing what's going to happen and not being able to do anything about it. You start to trail kisses on my inner thighs while I squirm around. You whisper in my ear to keep still. I say okay and as soon as I'm finished I know I messed up..I should've been a good girl and replied Yes Daddy. I'm quickly flipped over and can feel your strap pressing against my ass.

You start giving me slow long strokes as I'm moaning in pleasure. You then start to speed up and slap my ass while doing so. After a while of this my legs start to shake. I feel myself about to cum but I hold it because I didn't receive permission yet. You then at the last minute whisper in my ear cum for daddy. I scream out in pleasure and fall to the bed after my release. I then hear you whisper in my ear that's a good slut then you kiss my forehead. You remove the handcuffs and blindfold and cuddle me to sleep.