Friends

I sit on facetime with you and our best friend. I scroll through tiktok and come across those leash videos and smile and ask you guys if you guys will get me a collar laughing. You look up and smirk and say only if you can walk me around with it on. Me and our best friend look up in complete shock. We brush it off but throughout the whole night you start to tease me. I try to ignore it as best as I can but you have me completely soaking. Now I want to tease you back so I start sending thirst traps to our snap chat group asking if it looks good.

Things start to move very quickly after that. You're now in the shower touching yourself while we watch your every move. Listening to every single fucking sound. These sounds are pure bliss to me. You start to grab your boobs. I stare at them because they're pure perfection. I wish I was there to suck them for you and look up into your eyes and see your every reaction to the pleasure.

After your shower you step out and you start to grab your strap and you put it on and you start to grab your boobs once again. You know this is my weakness so you make sure you continue to do this. I stare at your strap as well looking at the cute color. Thinking about sucking on it like a good girl for you. Thinking about having it go in and out of me at whatever speed you see fit. I fall into a trance. Then you decide to grab your cuffs and you start to arch your back and at this moment our best friend looks like she is going to literally start drooling. Seeing how turned on she is by you is making me even more horny. I sit there and think about how perfect it would be to eat your pussy from the back with you in that position.

I see you with your strap and make a joke saying "don't be shy just ride it". Moments later I'm trying to prepare you for what you're about to feel. You shake my words of and tell me you've got this. You sit down on the strap and you scream out and jolt a bit. Knowing that it hit your g spot made me smile. I told you to continue to ride it and do not cum without our permission. You start to ride it and I can tell any second now you're going to ask for permission to cum. I'm just not ready for this to end so when you ask I say no. Our best friend tries to take it easy on you but I say no. Then after hearing you plead and knowing how well you listened for this to be your first time doing this I let you cum.

After all of this I'm dripping wet and would like to cum too. I also want to give you a reward for how well you did and to give our best friend more to see since I like to see her try and keep her composure. I start to slowly circle my clit and let out soft moans and I see you guys with questioning faces so I moan louder so you for sure know I'm moaning. I then start to speed up and I wanted to start using my toy so of course I ask for permission. Our best friend quickly says yes whereas you say no to wait a while. I'm sitting there begging to use it and after a while you cave.

I start using my toy and I moan out both of your names. The reaction on your faces when you heard your name being moaned was incredibly sexy. Then I see you left the call. I feel as if I'm about to cum. I try to hold it as best as I can for you to come back to the call but I know I just can't. I'm about to cum but I try to call out our friend and can't even form the sounds to make her name. After struggling to say her name I ask for permission to cum and she says I can and I cum.

Just as I'm coming down from it you join the call again. In that very moment I was so exhausted. I was so upset you weren't in the call. If you were there I know you would've made me hold it until I was practically screaming and crying out for you to give me permission. You would've whispered dirty things in my ears just to see how much I would whimper when you say it. I just end up going to bed wondering what would've happened if you were in the call.