Chapter 3

Me and Loran have been dating for four years now I love her so much and when she sings it's like a perfect melody in my head, they swirled around my like when a river flows in a circle. we live together in medium apartment building.
"Hey Loran come in here." I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring and said
"Loran we have been together for four years now and I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you I love you Loran Hazel Ray I need you." I proposed to her.
Loran started to cry "Yes I love you so much Josh I will marry you.
"I need a dress shoes hair nails oh ma' gosh" Loran claimed.
Loran's friends come over and yelled like my sister did, and that's loud. Loran and her friends said that they were going dress shopping. in a flash they were out the door.
"I want the skirt part to be laced and the. Top white and plane okay girls?"
"Jacky, Macy, Mack and Ally your ma' maids of honour okay. Millicent and Jazzy you guys hold ma' train from ma' dress, Celeste and Celina you are ma' flower girls got it?" Loran corrected all of them.
"Okay let's go dress shopping" they all got of the car.
"Hello I am Cassy and I will help you dress shop.who do we have with us today?" She asked
"This is Jacky Macy Ally Mack Millicent Jazzy Celeste and Celina." Loran said.
"Okay what dress?"she asked Loran.
"Plane laced"she Loran said.
They tried on many many dresses but Loran was getting worried about dresses.
"Oh ma' gosh. I-I love it." Loran teared up.
"This ma' dress." Loran said.
They ended up getting her that lovely laced staten dress.

^*^*^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^^^^*^^*^*^*^*Months later^*^*^*^*^^ ^*^^^*^^*^^***^*^^^
Loran walked down the Ill and she walked down on like a street of flowers she was glowing like the sun I was wearing a white tuxedo with a black bow tie I looked into those deep blue eyes and almost got lost in them we said our vows she said them oh so beautifully she spoke like an angle in blue jeans.
"I Loran take you Josh to be ma' wofly wedded husband"she said while tearing up.
"I Josh take you Loran to be my wofly wedded wife"i said to my lovely faience.
"You May now kiss the Bride"the priest said.
Me an Loran kissed and she was an amazing kisser. I love so much.
A few weeks after Loran needed to tell me some thing.
"I need to tell you some thing..." she told me my attention was pointing to her.
"Im... Pregnant with a girl"she claimed.
I smiled "I am so happy Loran I love you."
She was four months pregnant.

*^*^*^*^****^***^**********^^^^five months later^*^**^*^****^*^**^**^*
"Ahhh"loran fell on the floor.
"Loran!"i shouted.
"My water just broke its time Josh." she said to me.
We jumped in the car and we were driving all the way there and was in a lot of pain.
"Hey baby how are you?"i said to her.
"Fine did we have the baby?she asked.
"Yes we did." we both smiled
I showed her the baby girl she very beautiful I love so much.
"Let's name her Melody." I said.
"Why?" She asked me
" because Your voice is a perfect Melody."I said to my wife .
She smiled to me. we brought Melody home for the first time ever.
"Melody Allison Scott." I thought.
Melody had deep blue eyes like her mother and fair hair she has my small little lips they are red and her skin is very pale.
" I can't believe we made this beautiful baby girl." I said.
we layed melody down in her bed. She never cried Loran and