ventuno: ♠️ baby daddy

A few days later, Red was in a myriad of thoughts. She was working at the CVS store on South Beach. She was a Pharmaceutical Technician.

Tears falling down her face, she took a break and walked out into the drizzling rain, heading for her car. Her cell phone rang. She looked at the caller I.D. flashing in her face. My baby. Fate Williams.

Inhaling deeply, Red answered. "What's up, Baby."

"What's up, Baby? You say that like we don't have problems."

"I know we do, Fate. We have talked about this

twenty-eight times today and you're still not satisfied."

"I wouldn't care if it was ninety four times to the

square root of your asshole. You lied to me. Yes, I

came back to you. Yes, I want our sons united. They do share the same Daddy; the man you stole from me back when we were in high school...Dunn McKinney was the love of my life!"

Dunn McKinney...Dunn...Oh, God! Even the mention of your name pricks the love for you out of my heart and presents to my soul your passion we once shared. How I miss you, baby. I will never get over your death. I will always love you.

Red placed her arms on the top of her car, leaning against it. She looked at the S Metro Bus slowly parading up 5th Street, past the Walgreen's.

"Get over it. That was over ten years ago, Gurl."

"When my clit extended an inch I wasn't a girl

anymore. I became a woman."

"OK. I don't need Anatomy as given by Fate 101.

And you're being a whiny brat."

"Well shut the fuck up 202 and tell me why did

you lie?"

"You know why. And your Mom has died, Fate.

We should talk about..."

"Like hell!"

"Baby, we should talk about it."

"Talk about what, Lolita Harvey? How she has hurt me?"

"She's dead, Fate. Damn. It's in God's hands now. And call me Red, Fate. Please."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve that happens to

be in your skull and not your sweet tasting pussy? I'm sorry, Lianna Gregory. That is your real name."

Angrily, Red gripped the phone.

Why does she say my fake name like that? I know why? When we started dating I told her my name was Lolita Harvey, when in fact my birth name is Lianna Gregory. I had fake I.D.'s made, fake certificates and all.

I like Lolita better. I didn't want to be the girl I used to be in high school. That cookie cutter bitch that was too afraid to stand for anything.

Good thing I went to court and legally got my name changed, so there wasn't a need for the fake paperwork anymore.

The courts authenticated it all. Why can't Fate understand that after my Baby Daddy was brutally shot to death, a huge part of me died with him?

Why can't she understand that me and her both had his sons the same year, and that I wanted my son to know his brother?