Retracing my Steps: From the Future to the Past

I retraced my steps I went back to a time where it all happened before I even met the Dreamgirl and her name was Future now in the story I changed my name to past even though my name was FlyChic2024 that was all in the past. Now, my past is starting over with the crystal of my dreams, can you spot the mystery that you know is me? You found the loophole of the key after all, my tears filled my eyes with what I just envisioned, I am now labeled as the one with watery eyes. I keep going back in time as far as when I gave the lockets with the hearts engraved BFF's, then we all played haunted house and I wore the costume of a cheerleader who was also the cowboy's girl and BFF, I faced the music with every sound of my heartbeat, hearing every voice of the shadow haunting next to me. I left behind my soul and became someone else, you probably will never know, but I became the girl who cried with tears in her eyes and then she bloomed like a flower and became a Rosyred, that was then, who knows where she is now, maybe she is stuck in the outskirts of town, you may find her story be sure to look her up, remember the name, it's easy to say, FlyChic2024, that's the name, don't wear it out, okay!
Kisses, your girl FlyChic2024