Issue #1

(I do not own the characters or pictures of this story)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

Age: 16

(Y/N)'s Mask & Ninja Suit: (I don't own this picture)

(Y/N)'s Hero name is "Drifter"

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream Started

Tokyo, Japan
Arashikage Temple                                                                                                                                                              

You are on the training grounds meditating with your eyes closed. Waiting and listening to everything around you. From birds flying, to the water flowing, and hearing other Arashikage ninjas train. Soon an arrow is shot to your feet. You still sit silent. Three ninjas approach you silently and circle around you. One ninja had a sword, another had kushigrama, and the other had a bo spear. You open your eyes and see the three ninjas. You stand up and get into the fighting stance your master showed you.

Arashikage Ninja: 'Translated in Japanese' <Time to die! Lone wolf!>

(Y/N): 'Translated in Japanese' <I don't think so.>

Arashikage Ninja: 'Translated in Japanese' <Attack!>

The ninja with kushigrama tried to slash you first, but you dodged the attack. You grab the chain and pulled the ninja close to you to kick him in the face. The ninja with the sword came next and he was trying to cut you too. He took three swings and after the fourth, you grab his wrist and flip him over your shoulder. The bo spear ninja tried to stab you with the spear. He aimed for your shoulder but you sidestepped and leg sweeped him. The ninjas with the sword and kushigrama attacked you together. The kushigrama ninja swung his kushigrama at you which caused you to step back. You backflip to get some space and dodge a sword swing. You regain your balance and look at the two ninja.