Issue #7

(I do not own the characters or pictures of this story)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N)'s Mask & Ninja Suit:

(I Do Not Own These Pictures)

(Y/N)'s Hero name is "Drifter"

'Apostrophes before and after sentences': This is for your thoughts.

"< >": Used for when you're using a different language.

________________________________________________________________________________

You stand ready and wait for a fight. You wait and see if the Ani-Men are going to attack. But you see them acting confused. You look and then realize something. The Mighty Thor starts to charge at the Ani-Men.

The Mighty Thor: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

The others are about to attack the Ani-Men. You throw a flash grenade in front of Thor and stop the others.

Drifter: Hold on!

Nova: You're on their side, Ninja Boy?!

Drifter: No! Pay attention and look.

The others look at the Ani-Men.

Drifter: They're not attacking. The Bullman over here said that the vibration frequencies are random. Meaning, these Ani-Men are confused! They're not attacking!

The others look and see what you're saying.

Amazing Spider-Man: I hate to admit, but if my Spider-Sense isn't tingling, the kid's probably right.

Hulk: "Kids"?

The Mighty Thor: Arguing semantics is the privilege of calm surroundings. Necessary apologies will be made all around--later.

One of the Ani-Men drop their weapons.

Ani-Men Soldier: Where...? One moment, I was at weapons practice, and then... Where is my wife? Where is my family?