I'm always there for you 1/2 - Jungkook Oneshot

I got into the class, and as usual he was sitting in the corner of the class saying nothing, I didn't know if I liked him or not, but I always wondered what he likes, his family, but I was never a person who made the first move, not that I had a bad ego just that I was shy, so I sometimes looked at him from a far wondering what is going on his mind.

Class ended and I saw waiting in front of the school as usual, he would always leave after  everyone, I thought at least today I should ask him if he would like to walk back with me, 

Y/n - Hey Jungkook, um-would--you like to walk back home with me ? 

Jungkook - Its fine you can go on your own. 

He said looking down. 

I felt disappointed and nodded and left, I saw that he was staring at me, but i ignored it. 

There was a flower show nearby our house and as soon as I saw the poster, I immediately got on a bus to reach there. 

It was one of the prettiest flowers shows i had ever gone to...I walked home holding a bouquet of white roses in my hand, when i saw some strangers beating up someone, 

Out of curiosity i looked and my feet froze. 

It was Jungkook, getting badly beaten up by some men 

Without thinking, i went and snatched the bottle which they were gonna hit Jungkook with

Y/n - What the hell is wrong with you ? Why are hitting him ? 

Man 1 - This idiot here bought Heroin from us, but never paid us and has been running from us since the last 2 days, you better pay up for him miss or we will kill him one way or other.

My eyes widened as I heard the amount he had to pay them, It was 1 year of my part time job saving,  

Yet again without thinking, i opened my bag and took out the envelope and handed it to them, 

My eyes were tearing up, I wanted to buy my mom a car after I had saved up enough for it, but now I had nothing, I held unto the envelope for a but more longer and let it go, 

Y/n - Now leave him alone and get lost. 

Man 2 - See you paid the amount right, but we need the interest, we will beat him up for that, 

Y/n - No, I said standing protectively in front of Jungkook who was looking at the ground. 

Man 1 - Well darling there is another option, you can just come with us for a night--

He was cut off when Jungkook got up and punched the man on the face. 

Man 1 - Kill him ! 

One of the men was going to stab him when I came in front of him and swiftly pulled his hand and started running with him, I looked down to my stomach and see that the white roses I had bought were now tainted red as the there was a cut on my stomach from the edge of the knife, I hid it with the flowers and ran .

We took the longer way and we finally reached my house, I pulled Jungkook in and locked the door, 

Y/n - You can stay in that room for now, I will bring some clothes for you

He obediently nodded turning back and heading toward the room. 

That's when he heard a loud noise and he immediately turned back and found Y/n on the with the flowers in her hand over her stomach, He picked her up and put her on the sofa and tried to figure out what had happened when he noticed the blood stains on the roses, He pulled her hand off her stomach and found a huge cut which she got while saving him from getting stabbed, His eyes started watering.

That's why she didn't let go of the flowers. He slowly lifted her shirt up a bit and treated her wounds. 

He finally sat on the floor and looked at Y/n 

She had done so much for him, he pulled a paper out of his pocket it was the envolope which the men had thrown after taking the money and he turned it around, 

                Y/n's saving 

                                                                       Buying mom a car for her birthday 

He started tearing up looking at her, She sacrificed her savings and her life for him, someone who always ignored her and shut her off, not that he wanted to, he felt that Y/n was the best out of all the girls in school, who were more bothered on how to get in his pants rather than actually think about his feelings. 

He went to the washroom and took a knife, to kill himself, he didn't deserve any of this, Not her not anyone, 

He made a small cut on his wrist and when he was going to cut it deeper he felt arms around his troso, he turned and found Y/n standing behind him, hugging him preventing him from doing anything, She picked the knife up and threw it out of the window and pulled him to her bedroom and slapped him. 

Y/n - Huh what's wrong with you, are you crazy, Huh what do think I would feel if you just killed yourself huh...

By now i had started crying more

"Did you even think once about me before killing yourself huh, why Jungkook?"

I said going closer to him and hugging him tightly and he didn't waste any time in hugging me back,

Jungkook - "I'm sorry Y/n, I--You did so much for me---I don't deserve any of this...

I pulled out from the hug and cupped his face in my hands 

Y/n -Its alright, Its fine, I'm sorry for slapping you, It's just when i saw you, I just couldn't think about anything. 

Jungkook - I'm sorry Y/n, Its fine, I deserved it anyway. 

I hugged him tight and even he did

And slowly I asleep in his arms, 

He picked my up and put me on the bed, and was going to sleep on the sofa. 

Y/n - Its fine---Jungkook---just sleep here---don't leave 

He nodded and got in and was suprised when I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. 

Y/n - Why did you get into drugs Jungkook ? 

Jungkook - It because of my family, they always keep on comparing me to others telling me I'm not perfect and two months back they kicked me out of the house, That's when I found peace while taking drugs----I felt Euphoric.

Y/n - Jungkook drugs are like anesthesia, You take them you don't feel the pain, but as soon as they wear off everything just comes at you all at once, 

Jungkook -I have been trying to get rid of them, but i -can't, I can't trust anyone and my life is messed up who would accept me, I'm just a---

I cut him off 

Y/n - You have me now right, the past is the past, don't forget about it learn from it, Trust me now, I'll help you get out of it...I'm not taking no as an answer.

He nodded and both of us slept in each others embrace 

Vote for a part 2 :)