Brotherhood

A/N:- 

Okay, so this like rather long. I had started writing and lost my way soooo. I wanted the writings to be oneshots only so I couldn't break it neither could I deduct something. Now, Farag is a chemistry which could be explored in many ways, I couldn't encompass everything here but you might get glimpses in other one shots as well.

Consider this to be a few months later "Misunderstood" 

--------------------------------------------------

"I will kill you Farhaad!"

"No you won't Anna. Doctor please continue."

"I will! Mind you! Let me get up from here once and I will fire you and get all your bones broken!"

"For that you would have to get free which will not happen unless you quieten down and let the good doctors do their job."

"Farhaad! Open these right now or else I.. I.."

"Anna, please now calm down or else I will let the doctors sedate you."

Raghav Rao's eyes widened comically at that while his secretary Farhaad looked on unfazed. He looked as if he was very serious, arms crossed against his chest standing firmly at the foot of the hospital bed where Raghav was lying.. sorry imprisoned with the help of handcuffs to the sides. The doctors hovering around the incapacitated gangster had to snort to stifle their amusement at his plight.

"You wouldn't.."

Raghav said disbelievingly and Farhaad smiled faintly which looked alien on his stoic face but pleasant in a way too.

"Try me."

Pallavi couldn't muffle her bark of laugh at that. This made the undisputed kingpin of Hyderabad scowl at her furiously from his bed. She covered her giggles with a show of putting her hand over her smile.

"Saree ka dukaan tum... don't you dare laugh at me. I hate hospitals. I am completely fine. I have to go home. These cuts are too minor to for hospitalization really! I think you all have forgotten who is the boss here ahhh.."

His angry tirade had been severely dampened by the fact that he was indeed harmless while chained to his bed and being cleaned and stitched for the various wounds on his back and the fact that one doctor had pulled in the thread a bit too tightly. Those furious eyes might have made any self preserving person take to their heels but neither Pallavi, nor Farhaad were a least bit ruffled. Pallavi who had been seated at the couch in that private chamber of the hospital he was being treated in walked closer to him and glared down at him.

"Keep still and let the doctors work Mr. Rao. No one has forgotten that you are the boss but if you do not heed to our words I have it on good authority that you will be given the highest dosage of anaesthesia right now. Lord knows we all need a respite from that constant foghorn of yours."

And as the doctors saw in amazement Raghav Rao literally cowered under her furious gaze and seemed to shrink back into the covers and mercifully let himself still for them to work upon. He looked at his smirking secretary and glared at him again.

"I hate you Farhaad."

Farhaad gave a full on grin which surprised Pallavi as much as her employer's petulant tone had. She couldn't remember if she had seen Raghav's secretary who remained like an unseen shadow behind his boss ever smile let alone show his teeth.

"I hate you too Anna. Now take some rest. I will deal with Pillai."

-----------------------------------------------------