Starlight

The early morning sun filtered in through the peeks of the heavy blinds of the large windows of the room and took a playful peek at the two people cuddled on the single four poster bed like a pair of slumbering cats. The woman yawned and stretched to her abilities knocking over something with her hand which fell with a soft thud on the expensive carpeted floor.

She forced her stuck eyes open and blinked blearily at the pure apocalypse which had struck the room. Silken garments and bits and pieces of jewellery both free and kept still in their boxes were strewed like confetti all over the room. They covered the floor, some of the bed and most of the free space including the settee, the cushioned chairs and the mahogany table top. 

She brushed the long strands of her luscious black hair from over her face and frowned feeling a weight over her body which had it pressed to the silken mattresses restricting her entire free range of movement. She looked down and let herself break into a soft smile seeing the reason of the comforting weight over her which had her kind of breathless to be honest. 

She would never tire feeling an armful of her very sleepy husband first thing in the morning. 

She saw his free curls resting over her clavicle and felt his warm breaths hit her naked breasts as he seemed to have made her chest his personal pillow. One of his rather heavy arm was wrapped around her waist and their legs were entangled snugly. She could hear his heart pulse against the sensitive skin of her stomach and she threaded her fingers through his hair unknowingly. She could hear the morning prayers thrum in the winter air and got reminded of the temple she had seen from a distance yesterday on her impromptu excursion outside. 

She should really wake him up now considering their job was still half finished and today being the d-day only made matters way complicated. But the feel of his naked body sculpted and chiselled over years of rigorous workouts pressed against her softer and cooler one made her horribly distracted. 

Oh marriage has definitely spoiled her. 

More like made you aware of your deepest darkest desires sweetheart..

She could practically hear his velvet voice whisper in her ear sinfully. 

As if on cue she felt him shift and raise his head up sleepily to meet her gaze. The morning daze hadn't left him completely making him look more adorable than she thought was even possible. He blinked and she craned her neck to kiss in between his 'adorably' drawn brows which broke him promptly out of his sleep drunk confusions. 

"Good morning husband..."

His cloudy eyes darkened and swirled in a way which was solely reserved for her and made a bolt of pleasure shoot down her blood like always. He finally lifted himself up from her and rolled them over in a blink of and eye bringing her over to rest on him. She snuggled into his chest wrapping her limbs around him like a giant octopus and heard her mangalsutra clink with the golden chain around his neck. 

He pressed his lips on the top of her head and mumbled into it almost inaudibly.

"Good morning wife.."

 "We should really get up."

Pallavi said after a few moments of blessed silence. Raghav groaned and grumbled something in his native tongue and nuzzled into her hair further as if declaring his dissent. She smiled against his skin and pecked over his pectoral once.

"Raghav, we still have a lot of work left. We are supposed to match the Bride's jewellery with her changed lehenga remember? And then I have to get her reception gown altered and you told you are going to get them sew in the diamonds on the blouse ends as well. And then we have to go for the meeting in Bikaner too...Farhad said the King was free only for the afternoon.."