001: How You Met

Cho Sang-woo
He was out for a smoke break at his company's back alley, but you were too intimidated to actually approach him the first time you saw him. It's alright because you keep on seeing him after that first encounter, and eventually talked at the 20th time you two crossed paths.

Kang Sae-byeok
You were looking at some things in a street market and she pickpocketed you, you ended up meeting again outside a convenience store so you confronted her, but you realized she's hot so it's all good.

Seong Gi-hun
You saw him outside that horse race betting place all beat up. Taking pity, you came up to him and asked, "this happens often?" He nods. Good for him you know how to treat simple wounds.

Hwang Jun-ho
You were an intern at his district. You thought he looked better than everyone at the station so of course you had to come up and introduce yourself. You found out he became a detective to look for his missing brother. "Oh," you respond. "That, and also I just like the thrill of it," he said.

Ali Abdul
You met him at his workplace when you accompanied your friend looking for a job. Too bad he's already married, and with a kid.

Oh Il-nam
You saw him at a playground watching kids fight with a little too interested and happy look on his face. He notices you staring and gives you an open smile. Then he started telling you stories of how fun it was playing when he was young.

Author's Note and a Disclaimer:

What do you guys think of the first chapter? 🥰

Comment a character you want to see in this chapter.

If any of you reading this hates Sang-woo then get off! The door is right there! There's still a lot more pref book you can read I'm sure.

I honestly don't hate any characters because it's fictional and I don't give a fuck. I'm too smart for that hating nonsense.

Also, don't worry guys this will be the only long author's note in this book.