004: Would They Sacrifice Their Selves for You

POV: You're partners with them for the marbles round. You ask them if they would sacrifice their selves for you.

Cho Sang-woo
No. LMAO. He stared at you quietly for a few seconds before shaking his head dismissively.

Kang Sae-byeok
No. She wanted to play fairly.

Seong Gi-hun
Nah. He laughed awkwardly while rubbing his neck, and looked away. He said he wants both of you to stay alive but that's impossible.

Hwang Jun-ho (If he was a player)
No. He's determined to win and figure out the people behind the game.

Ali Abdul
You decided to sacrificed yourself instead. Wishing him to win the game for his family and your honor.

Oh Il-nam
Yes. He won't actually die so it didn't matter to him. He did put on a long ramble about how he's old so it's fine to make you feel bad.

Bonus: Ji-yeong
Yes. She laughed at first, teasing you on why she'd do that for a stranger, trying to hide that she would in fact sacrifice herself, knowing you have something to look forward to outside the game. Throughout the whole round it felt like the two of you were friends for a long time even when it was only half hour. You both ended up dying because your time ran out when you couldn't accept her sacrifice even when you asked for it in the first place.

Author's Note
Comment which character you want to see this chapter.