BLOOD+LUST: Unang Pahina

••

In the labyrinths beneath the scarlet moon circling by the dark clouds scattered in the sky. Vampires live in the wild forest surrounded by barriers, unseen from the mortals. Silonra's fortress had fallen and been conquered. The colossal mountains shield the inferior lookalike Bran castle under the stormy nights and dark skies.

"Kill her." The guy whose sitting cross-legged on the throne commanded the knights. He's a vampire greedy for power, unbothered by what others say.

"But sire..." They all hesitated and looked at the queen, unsure what to say but afraid of what would happen to them if they won't oblige. They are knights. They are supposed to protect the queen, not kill her. That's what they think.

Blood dripping on the red carpet. It came from the wounded fallen queen of Silonra Palace. Both of her hands are chained, unable to move while kneeling in front of her Step-brother, who killed all her subordinates and committed treason to seize the throne and rule the kingdom instead.

"You... will never get away with this," she said, gritting her teeth in anger.

The lips of the man rose because of amusement. "Enlighten me, my dear sister," he emphasized the last word.

She scoffed, her eyes were bloodshot as she glared at her evil Step-brother. "Allow me to read your fate for the last time..." she can foretell the future. It is one of her abilities.

"You are still bound to die even if you wiped out every last of us because..." she paused, gasping for air. She loses too much energy and power. "You... you are not a part of divine royalties. It only means one thing. You're nothing but just a slave of your greed, trying so hard to become powerful..."

"But no, you will never have what you want. Always remember that, brother." She whispered. "The prophecy is certain, and your fate is sealed."

He laughed hearing those words from her sister. "Are you kidding me? Do you think I will believe you? I thought you could predict the future, but now you're dying on my hands! You just lost. Stop joking." He continues laughing.

"This is part of your prophesy. I already accepted my fate. Everything is falling into place... You just did a great job. Natupad mo na ang unang hakbang para maganap ang iyong nararating na pagkasawi." She knew how to trigger her little Step-brother.

He clenched his fist, baring his fangs. "What are you all waiting for?!" He asked in a voice that sounded like a clap of rumbling thunder. He looked down at the queen, grinning evilly.