Blood+Lust: Chapter 2

- FIANCEE -

Unknown Person's Point of View

"MGA WALANG SILBI!" he growled angrily at them. His powerful scream shattered all the window glasses. 

The vampire hunters were all shaking, fearing his madness. I smirked at what I was seeing. They are all pathetic.

"Lima kayo laban sa isa?! Pero hindi niyo man lang nagawa ang trabaho ninyo?! Mga hangal!" singhal niya sa mga Knights na inutusan niyang tapusin ang buhay ng dating Prinsesa ng Silonra.

"We are very sorry Sire, we lost track of her..." pahayag ng isa sa mga vampire hunters. Nakayuko at nakalapat ang kaliwang kamao sa sahig habang ang isa ay nakapatong sa paang nakaluhod.

Nakawala ang Prinsesa sa kulungan niya, maraming taon na ang nakalilipas. But now, we can't sense her anymore, and we are unable to locate her. Perhaps, she kept her power under control so that we couldn't detect her.

"In that case, she's powerless now." I whispered to myself.

Unlike the other vampires, we can't sense the normal or the infected ones. Only the pure-blooded vampires. Because they are... way too different from us. Yes, we are vampires. But pure blood is divine. Pure-bloods possess a myriad of mysterious powers, including the ability to make every vampire sense them, so we know they are pure-blooded.

"Kill them!" Tyler impulsively ordered.

"P-patawad po... M-may mga tao po kasi sa paligid a-at--"

Kumunot ang noo ko sa narinig at tahimik na nag-isip.

"Wala akong pakialam!" singhal niya ulit sa mga ito.

May tao? Sino naman kaya? Is she hiding and using humans as shields? One of our rules is that we never show ourselves to humans. We can act like them, talk, eat, and dress like them, but as mythical creatures, revealing our true form is far too dangerous. The world will go insane if they discover our existence. It would spark a war. Well... As if that isn't going to happen soon...

Hmm... That's it. I understand what she's trying to accomplish by blending in with humans. She understands that there is nothing we can do about it. If humans are involved, we are out of the picture. But, in the case of Tyler, I'm sure he'd go to any length to murder her. I'm curious about her plan. All I know is...

I smirked. She's really something else...

I stood up before he'd tear off their neck and turned them to ashes. Mapapakinabangan pa namin sila. Sayang ang kakayahan ng mga ito kung papatayin lang. They are the personal knights of the former Queen. Lumakad ako palapit sa galit na Hari ng Silonra-- Nah, rephrase it, ang bobong hari ng Silonra. I tapped his shoulder to restraint his anger. Unti-unti siyang kumalma sa ginawa ko. Hindi ko nga alam kung anong pumasok sa isip ko, ba't ako pumayag at nakipagsundo sa mga plano niya noon. Queen Emerald was too kind. That's why she lost.