Chapter 2: The return of the Fernandez

(On top is what Gale looks like [in my mind that is])

Gale's POV:

"I have to find GiGi she'll be so excited that Ellie is coming back!"

(GiGi Redfox daughter of Gajeel Redfox and Levy McGarden. 15 years old and has solid script magic)

"Where is GiGi anyway?" Asked Lucas

"Good question" I said looking around the guild for my sister.

Then I spotted her talking with Kennedy.

(Kennedy Conbolt is the 15 year old daughter of Romeo Conbolt and Wendy Marvel. With her ability of Sky dragon slayer magic)

"Come with me!" I said grabbing Lucas by the arm

"What?! Why?!"

"Cause I said so! Now c'mon!"

I dragged a groaning Lucas towards my sister and Kennedy

"Hey girls!" I smiled when we reached them

"Hey Gale!" Kennedy said with a smile

"What is it Gale?" GiGi asked sighing

"Good news, Ellie and Jackson are coming bac-"

"ELLIE IS COMING BACK TO THE GUILD?!?" she cut me off jumping onto the table

"Uh yeah. Right Lucas?"

"Mhmm" he hummed nodding

"Say WHAT?!?" screamed Natsumi from across the guild.

"NATSUMI-CHAN!! SIT! DOWN!" Yuki yelled at Natsumi pulling her arm so she sat down.

"What was that all about?" GiGi, Kennedy, Lucas and I said in unison.

Yuki's POV:

"CAN'T YOU BE QUIET?!" I whisper-yelled at Sumi-chan.

"You can't be serious Yuki-chan! There is no way that our moms are planing that. It just can't be!" She whispered back.

"That's what she told me. But she said they still weren't sure if they were gonna go through with it." I said to her.

"Let's hope they don't"

That's when the guild's doors flew open.

"HELLO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!" said a voice. NO WAY!

Everyone turned and saw the very missed Fernandez kids Ellie-san and Jackson-san.

Natsumi-chan, Layla-chan, GiGi-chan, Nova-san, Grant-nii, Justin-nii, Gale-kun, Lucas-sama, Kennedy-san and I ran up to them screaming

"YOU'RE BAAAACK!!!!!" we screamed and tackled them.

*2 hours later*

"Wow, you two went through a lot, huh?" Kennedy-san said in awe. The both of them just told us everything they went through in their long mission.

"Just wait till your parents get back. They're gonna flip when the see you two!" Natsumi-chan said looking at them.

"Yeah, I've missed them" Ellie-san said smiling while staring down at her hands.

"To bad we have to wait for them" Jackson-san sighed resting his arms on the counter at the bar.

"There is no need" said two voices behind us.

When we all turned around we saw Erza and Jellal smiling widely at their children

"MOM, DAD!" they yelled in unison. Both teary-eyed.