the final choice

Without the necklace

CASS POV
Me and my mother were leading magic lessons. I was the most powerful half witch in history, I was half fallen angel. I loved my life but my mother wanted me to be around my other kind though a major issue was that they killed all of the nephilim on earth and exterminated them.

My mother Lucifer Morgan star taught me how to hide my wings. I was now 13 years of age, I was imortal so age didn't matter much to me, once I was 23 I would stop ageing all together. Forever stuck in my 23 year old body for eternity.

"Mom have you seen my black stealth daggers. I need them for school!!" I yelled as I scanned through my shelves in my armry. We were leaving for platform 9 3/4 so I was packing my favourite clothes, weapons and jewelry along with other essentials.
"Down here sweaty. We need to talk before we leave though."

I grabbed my belongings and strode into the throne room where my mother sat in his/her throne. Mom came up and hugged me then pulled away enough to look at me in the eyes, "remember darling, you are a princess of hell so show all of them who our family is." Mom gave me a kiss on the head, I then shadow traveled to the station. I looked like any other pureblood in my attire.

As I entered I knew people could feel the power radiated off of me in waves. I ignored all the looks and entered the train. I found myself a compartment for myself at the very back. I wore my favourite necklace passed down by salazar Slytherin himself.

 I wore my favourite necklace passed down by salazar Slytherin himself

I knew I looked like the future queen of hell I would become. Unaffected by the opinions of other, I knew I was better so why care what they think.