Let's Count The Stars Together Part 1

*1am Sept 15, 2017*

Latina's Mom: Latina don't give up my baby Latina fight it please wake up! *Crying*

Latina's Dad: Latina fight it please we have to go to the Paris and see the Eifel Tower remember? *Crying*

The Doctor close the curtains and Latina's parents are waiting and crying and hoping Latina will be alive, The doctor do the CPR the nurse do everything to make Latina alive after a Minutes the nurse open the Curtains.

Doctor: Time of Death: 1:50am *Leaves*

Latina's Parents: No no no!!! Latina my baby why did you leave us *Crying*

*Funeral day*

Latina's Relatives and her parents are there crying so hard cause Latina is Smart Beautiful Teen

After Latina got inside the Dirt Latina's Soul woke up and get out her body and she saw her parents and other relatives crying 

Latina: Wait What?! Mom Dad! why are you guys crying? Uncle Auntie why are you guys crying? *Realize* No way! No!!! this never could be! im not dead! *Saw her name* ahhh i am Dead! *Cry*

Latina follow her parents to their home but when Latina follow them Latina teleport to the Hospital where she Died.

Latina: Wait a Minute this is the Hospital where i died... What the...

*After 4 years*

*1am Sept 15, 2020*

Carl Mom: Carl Hon please fight you can do this please wake up don't leave us please *Crying*

The Doctor CPR Carl the Nurse do everything they can do to make Carl stay Alive. Latina saw everything so she follow Carl Latina hold Carl hand and whisper 

Latina: Hey! Im Latina please don't give up please fight it you can do this!

*After Minutes*

Doctor: Your Son is Alive *Smile*

Carl Parents Enter

Carl Mother: Baby your Alive thank god *Crying*

Carl Father: Honey let's wait till Carl Woke Up were gonna go back here tomorrow Carl Ok *Kiss Forehead* 

Carl parents leave and go home, its 6am in the morning Carl got awake and the nurse gave him breakfast and he's medicine. Latina entered Carl room and Carl saw her.

Carl: Uhmm who are you? i think you got into a wrong room...

Latina is thinking if she could tell him she is a ghost or she is not and she is a real person...

Latina: Uhmm no i got into a right room i saw you last night i thought your gonna be dead so i hold your hand and i whisper to your ears...

Carl: Wait i thought its just a dream...

Latina: No its not its real...

Carl: By the way what's your name?

Latina: Im Latina, Latina Summer Valez *Smiled*

Carl: Beautiful name by the way im Carl, Carl Raymond Madon *Smiled*

Latina: Nice name *Smiled*

Carl Giggles also Latina 

*Night Time*

Carl go to the roof top by using the Elevator, Latina go to Carl room and Carl is not there

Latina: Carl? Carl! where are you?! 

Latina looked everywhere but she realize she didn't check the roof top, Latina runs to the elevator and go to the roof top. Latina saw Carl sitting and looking at the Stars.

Latina: Carl! *Smiled*

Carl looked and smiled back at Latina, Latina go to Carl sit beside him

Latina: So what are you doing here?

Carl: Im counting the Stars

Latina: Counting how do you count them they are so impossible to count...

Carl: Well yeah its impossibl but i love to count the stars *Looked at Latina's Hand* Give me your hand

Latina: Why?

Carl: Just give it to me *Latina gave her hand to Carl, Carl points Latina's hand at the Stars* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 i guess there is 10 stars for tonight *Looked at Latina and Smile*

Latina: Your Cute *Smiled*

Carl: H-huh? 

Latina: Oh uhm nothing i said is the Stars look cute...

Carl got blushed and a nurse came 

Nurse: Carl! *Smiled*  come on let's go know!

Carl: Ok wanna come with me?

Latina: Yeah sure *Smiled*

The Nurse and Carl and Latina go to Carl's room

Nurse: There go to sleep know cute boy *Smiled*Good Night

Carl: Good Night *Smiled, the nurse leave* Good Night Latina *Smiled*

Latina: Good Night *Smiled back*

They both go to sleep Latina sleep at the coach and Carl sleep at he's bed