chapter three

Finally Dean walks down, sits on the couch beside Lilly. With a unreadable facial expression as he finally brakes the silence and says with a matter of fact tone to his voice. "well I guess it's out", "what do you mean it's out"? asks Lilly as her video is full of emotion, she's holding back the flood gate of tears just waiting to berst at any moment. "well" he replies "I have been fucking your mother behind your back for two years now", "TWO FUCKING YEARS"? Yells Lilly, as she jumps to her feet "you need to calm down right now Lilly or I will go back up there and dick your mother down some more and this time I will make you watch". Snaps dean, he grabs Lilly and gently sets back down with her.
Why am I even putting up with this shit thinks Lilly, I can't just leave him I love him so much. so I better listen to him and calm down, I really don't want him to go back up there and make me watch it, I don't think I can handle it.  Thinks lilly lost in a daze.

"Lilly I need you to pay attention" he says, Lilly looks right at dean with a drained expression, she waits for him to begin. "now that you have found out about your mother and I things are going to change and there will be some new rules". Lilly waits for him to lay it all out knowing better to not throw a fit. "first rule" he says "I will fuck your mother any time I want and that's the end of it". "Second rule you are now my sex toy to do with as I please". Lilly is trying her best to keep it all in but this is getting very hard, he wants her to be FUCKING! sex toy he's supposed to love her he is her husband thinks Lily, "third rule you will obey every thing you're mother says to do", you got that he asks? Lilly nods her head unable to speak.

"I almost forgot" he said "I know we have been trying for a baby for a few years now with you being unable to mother a child", "you have been a real disappoint Lilly", "I have been talking with the guys from work and we all think it would be best trying to breed with your mother instead of you", "so from now on you will be taking birth control," "I have been cumming in your mother for the last month and she is two weeks late". "We will know soon if she is carrying my child".
Dean said with a snarky smile. like he was enjoying every last bit of this.