Any questions?

"Fucking bastards" Tommy exclaimed walking out of his third period class. His expression held one of anger as well as annoyance.

"You failed that badly?" Tubbo chuckled, Tommy had a big test he had studied for. Even though he tried his best, it didn't look like it had gone well.

"Shut up, no, shits rigged I'm telling you"

"I'll believe you boss man, ms puffy would agree" tubbo sarcastically interjected

"Alright I'm leaving you, see you after school and oh, answer my messages bitch!" Tommy's words got progressively more far away as he raced down the hall.

Tubbo entered his next class and took his seat, the bell ringing not long after he readied himself.

The teacher went on and on about a topic that none of the students particularly found Interested in, tubbo even less.

As her rambling went on, tubbo found himself scribbling random nothings onto his page until eventually

Tubbos hand raised

Tubbo didn't raise his hand, his hand raised

His arm shot up, which not only caught him off guard, but also the teacher.

"Uhm, Toby, I wasn't done explaining but you have the answer?" She asked

Why did his hand raise?

"Sorry it was a reflex" he answered and quickly put his hand down.

The teacher raised an eyebrow but eventually went back to teaching

What Just happened?

————————————-

"Tubbo, you alright?" Tommy asked gingerly, it was a weird contrasted, to Regular tommy but not an unwelcome one

"Huh? Yeah I'm good" he wasn't going to lie, that question did confuse him. (He's saying that a lot now a days)

"You sure? You're just acting weird man" the blonde pressed

"You calling me strange?!" Tubbo acted offended, the seriousness to the conversation was making him a little bit nervous.

"You fucking are strange, but seriously, if something is up you can let me know" he turned to tubbo.

The conversation ended at that as phil drove up to the pair in the school parking lot, he drove them both home everyday. Tubbo really appreciated phil, he appreciate tommy, and Wilbur and techno.

Wow this isn't some bullet journal he thought.

Tubbo and tommy talked the whole way home.

——————————————

Opening the door to his house felt cold, not in the temperature sense, though that did play a role in it. But it felt empty, forgotten.

"Hello?" Tubbo called out

No one answered

"Helloooo"?! he drew out

"Yes Toby can't you see I'm working? you can't just come home and shout when you feel like it honey" His mom quickly replied, shutting him out.

His father was no where to be seen, probably working as well, his job doesn't allow him to stay home so he's gone most of the day.

After muttering a quick apology he shuffled to his room and face planted on his bed.

Throughout this whole entire day, not one thing had gone right. He's most definitely sick of this. He understands his moms under a lot of pressure, and his dad does his best so why isn't tubbo doing his part instead of causing more problems?

The lowly mood that washes over him is like a lullaby, maybe he's suited best to just sleep away his life. Become a bat or something. Though he understand there is no way sleep will welcome him with his mind racing.

He is curious though, today was weird, especially when his arm had a mind of its own. So, tubbo understands, he really does! That googling your symptoms will most definitely tell you that you are dying 

(the plague sounding really good right about now ngl)

But it's just to satisfy his mind so he can forget about this! it happens to everyone and he's just being a hypochondriac. Tubbo has always been good at playing the part.

He opened his computer and froze typing in his search bar

What would he type?

*shiver reflex neck*???

"Neck spasms are commonly accompanied by muscle tightness, pain that ranges between achy or sharp, and/or neck stiffness. While most neck spasms go away on their own, sometimes they linger and the underlying cause must be diagnosed and treated."

Tubbo is kinda glad that he doesn't have the pain of the spasms yet, that doesn't sound too much fun. Could just be from stress so he wasn't going to worry too much.

——————————————

Tommy noticed

It wasn't like a grand deal but it did cause tubbos heart to stop beating momentarily. He didn't know why he was scared when tommy pointed it out, everyone gets them he's not special. Maybe it just made everything feel more real now that it wasn't just him anymore,

"Are you alright?" Tommy asked somewhat in a confused laugh.

Tubbo was back to staring up every couple seconds. "Yeah just muscle spasms"

"You should probably get that checked out man, I mean it doesn't look too normal" Tommy suggested. He could tell he was worried, underneath all that lore tommy was still tommy.

And tubbo was still tubbo

(Stop faking, stop making problems, he will leave you when you finds out you are a lost cause)

(Stop faking)

Tubbo is not faking, well, he is, but not like that. It's just shivers, it's just spasms, it's just reflex. Looking into it anymore than what it actually is would be faking. Because people who fake are people like him.

Tubbo will not be the boy who cried wolf