The fairys in the ceiling

Over the next few days tubbo contemplated a lot. But what had him frustrated the most is he had no clue what his thoughts were stuck too. How do you explain something that doesn't make sense, even to you?

It just felt like his arms were wrong, he could move them and they didn't hurt, but they were wrong. Like the feeling of uneasiness trapped under his skin.

That night when he and tommy went to sleep, he kept tossing and turning on the air mattress. Finally giving up when the clock struck to nearly 2 am.

"Fuck" he said aloud.

Tubbo rolled over on his side and began to just stare at the wall, too tired to grab his phone as entertainment.

His hand jerked slightly, he might have been laying on it for too long so he changed positions yet again.

He tried to find something to focus on, his attention being drawn to the pattern of the bedding.

Tubbos eyes blinked a couple times, the exhaustion was finally catching up to him. It was going to be a long night if this kept up.

His arms felt like they were under extreme pressure.

What followed was the neck jerking, but this time to the side instead of up. To be fair he didn't think he could look anymore up. It was just annoying at this point.

His arms twitched

Eyes blinked

Head squirmed

Following the same cycle

Arms twitched

Eyes blinked

Head squirmed

Tubbo's mind went blank, hoping that all of this would go done. He might talk to Phil tomorrow about this but just wanted to sleep now.

Legs kicked

Hands hit

His body was betraying him

That's what it felt like, tubbo was getting nervous. He looked like a child throwing a tantrum. That's when the first of it came out

"Fuck"

I mean that's a good way to describe this but he didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Fuck fuck fuck"

What the hell was happening?

His body started to act more aggressive, thrashing around.

"Tubbo..?" He heard a tired tommy mumble

Tubbo turned his head to look at the blonde with what only could be described as nervousness . Tommy sat up pretty quickly

"Tubbo what the hell is happening?!" He quickly asked

"Fuck you" the words escaped tubbo's lips

"What? Tubbo? Just hold on I'll go get phil" tommy quickly ushered himself out of the room, almost tripping on his blankets

He felt frustrated tears gather in his eyes, all he wanted to do was sleep, not bother the whole house.

The door opened again and phil emerged with Techno and Tommy following close behind

"Tubbo? That's going on mate?" Phil gingerly asked.

Tommy looked almost terrified and even Techno seemed to be concerned. Tubbo just wanted to cry more.