Battle Against Morrowseer

As Issac continued down the dimly lit corridor he began to think on the Flashback and he recalled that in the flashback he was in his warframe Ash Prime and then his eyes widened realizing that his warframe had to be with him and it was likely in the room he woke up in, as he made his way to the room where his Cryopod was he looked over in the corner where he remembered seeing it when he woke up but then he noticed it was gone he began to freak out.

When he noticed it wasn't there he bolted out of the room now trying to find Tsunami and the others hopeing that one of them had seen it. As he bolted down the hall as fast as he could run he saw Sunny walking down the corridor alone and he stopped infront of her. "Sunny, did you happen to see anyone holding a statue" he used the term statue because he knew she would be confused if he said warframe. "And I also wanted to know where I could find the others?" He then said to her as he stood there.

Sunny looked at him for a bit and then she spoke. "No, I dont think I saw anyone holding a statue, tho I think I did See Dune carrying this small odd looking thing." She said to him with a smile before answering his other question. "And we finished studying a bit ago so they are likely in the main room with the river" she then said to him keeping her smile before asking him if he wanted to come and see the odd looking Bug she caught at dinner that Tsunami asked her to show to Starflight.

When she said this he gave her a sheepish smile and then spoke. "Not right now but maybe later, I've got to find Dune, I remember seeing him but I didn't speak to him and he also has something very important of mine." He then said before he began bolting down the Corridor again. "Thanks for the info, Sunny!" he said as he continued running. Sunny was now curious on what dune had as she could see Issac was rather flustered about it but she continued on her way to get the bug and she figured that she could show both Starflight and Issac the bug at the same time and she smiled again thinking about this.

Once he was in the main room he could see that the others where conversing about something but he didn't know what it was. Right as he was about to ask what they where talking about he heard a loud crash and he saw the others start to move towards it. When he saw the others moving towards it he followed but when he saw Tsunami and clay go into the river he approached Starflight and Glory and then spoke. "Hey, what's going on? " He asked the two of them with a look of slight confusion.

When they heard Issac they turned to look at him. "Well they are going to spy on the Guardians" Glory said to Issac before looking back at the river. "They should be back soo-" As Glory was talking they where called to the entrance abruptly and they went as asked. Issac on the other hand hopped on Glory's back when they went to cross the river and once they where on the other side he hopped off. When he was on the ground he looked up and that's when he noticed Morrowseer and he just remained silent.

As Issac looked around he could see that Clay was worried as well as most of the dragons in the room but when he heard Tsunami speak he listened a bit but he still continued watching Dune to see if he could spot his warframe. "Are you Morrowseer? Can you get us out of here?" She said before he heard Kestrel tell her to Be quiet. As the conversation continued to go on he blocked it out now primary focusing on Dune tho he did hear the Morrowseer's Comment towards Glory as well as Sunny and it angered him but then he heard Tsunami, Starflight and Clay back them up and this made him gave a small smile but the moment he realized he was going to have issues is when he heard Morrowseer ask a singular question. "Why is there a Scavenger here?" He said as he looked at the Guardians and both Webs and Dune gave surprised looks accept for Kestrel but none of them answered the question.

When Issac heard this he broke his vision from Dune and slowly looked towards the large black dragon and this caused the Nightwing to raise an eyebrow. "You can understand me?" He said with a bit of surprise in his voice as he brought his head down enough to look directly at the small scavenger. Issac was tired of being called a scavenger but he didn't Correct him, just gave an intense glare. "Loud and clear. . ." He said as he continued to glare holding back his anger.

When Morrowseer heard the scavenger talk he gave an even more surprised look than earlier. "Interesting..." he said before looking at the group of dragons plus scavenger and he gave a light sigh. "Something has gone very wrong here..." he said as he continued to look at them but then Tsunami spoke up. "Yes! It has! Were kept like prisoners in here! How are we expected to save a world we haven't even SEEN!?" She said with Irritation clear in her voice and that's when Dune turned to tell her to be quiet.

In this split second he saw his warframe on the ground near the wall and it wasn't damaged and he made a dash for it but as he did this he heard Morrowseer say something and then he Heard a loud Crack noise and he saw that it was the sound of Tsunami Getting slapped. The moment he saw this he felt something weird and then he noticed he had Shifted and used his faze dash Technique. When he did this he linked with his warframe silently fadeing into it and he didn't know that Dune had seen everything up until he faze dashed. While that was happening Clay lunged at Morrowseer going for an attack and he bit into the the large Nightwings back.

Right as Clay was thrown off Tsunami attacked and when she was finished she quickly backed away now trying to think of a plan. Issac was now in his warframe and he quickly dashed up the side of the cave wall's and when he saw sunny bite down on Morrowseer's tail he saw his chance to strike, takeing this chance he quickly Bullet Jumped off the wall with Blinding speeds and once he was in striking distance he spun and swung his foot at the side of Morrowseer's face with a hard lashing spin kick.

Morrowseer raised his tail to see the small Sandwing could indeed pull her weight and he gave a slight smile. "Ha! That's A-" as he was finishing his sentence he was struck across the face hard and he quickly retaliated by swinging at What had hit him now that he could see it. When Issac saw the swing he spun his metal body again but this time in a specific position and once the swing was about to connect he stopped spinning and then quickly used his foot to launch himself off of the Nightwings talon and then he landed on the side of the nearby wall. After doing this he looked directly at Morrowseer and due to warframes lacking a face it was all the more confusing and terrifying.

When Morrowseer was struck he felt a liquid near his mouth and when he went to wipe it he saw that it was blood. Once he saw this he looked up at the creature before him and he gave a surprised look. "How could something so small.." he said outloud before hearing the creature speak. "I'm the same one you call scavenger.. and my name is actually Issac.." the creature said to the Nightwing before letting himself fall off the wall and then he landed smoothly on the ground. "Or just call me Ash" he then said as he looked in Morrowseer's direction.

Morrowseer now understanding what the creature said he gave an even more surprised look but this time it was genuine surprise. Dune haveing seen the transition of Issac linking right infront of him looked at Morrowseer and tried his best to explain what he saw. "I think...he fused with it..when I saw him dash for it he vanished and then it started moveing but I didn't see it for long because it just..took off.." he then said to Morrowseer and Issac didn't speak on what was said as he didn't want to confuse anyone but he did decide that when this was over he would explain it to his new friends if they asked.

Once everything had calmed Morrowseer looked at Clay and Tsunami and he Approved of them, when he looked at Sunny he said that he would have to see, and then he looked at Issac and Starflight. "You may not be part of the prophecy but..you are definitely an Exceptional fighter if you can make me bleed, regardless of your small size..so I approve of you as well." He then said to Issac before speaking to Starflight. "And I Assume you used your Nightwing powers to see I wasn't going to harm the Seawing and I'm also sure you already know I'm going to take you to the next cavern for a private conversation." he said and then he turned his look to Glory. "And the Rainwing...Well talk about her later." He then said before walking Away with Starflight.

Issac seeing that the fight was over walked over to the nearest wall and then unlinked himself. After he unlinked he sad down next to his warframe as he was still adjusting to his void abilities getting stronger. 'This is going to be a long Journey' he thought to himself before he stood up and linked back with his warframe as he decided he might just stay in it. After doing this he looked at the four Dragonets infront of him and he waited for someone to speak.