He's A Yandere?! And She's Kidnapped?!

Warning mature content ahead you have been warned!!
Enjoy this chapter guys!!
============================================================================

That night me and Imhotep stayed in my basement room and once we had our bags in my basement room, Imhotep stood in the room, looking none too happy, and as my back was to him, suddenly I felt something wrap around my wrists, and thighs, and I was shoved into a wall, and I grunt at that as Imhotep walked up to me looking upset, as he grabbed hold of my chin.
"I saw how he looked at you."
Imhotep growled at me.

"Who?"
I ask him.

"Your sibling."
Imhotep then waved his hand and I watched more green vines form, and slither along my clothes, and he smirked as the vines go and slip off my clothes one piece at a time until I'm naked.
"I love you and for this reason I must do this."
He then put two fingers together in a gesture he's fingering a womb, and I cry out lowly so Lin don't hear me as I felt one vine slide inside my womb, deeply, and wiggle inside, the vine made its own slick juices, and lubed the inside of my womb up, and I bent my head over to hide my face with my hair, me breathing hard cause the juices the plant made, made my core throb harshly in sweet aches.

"Please Imhotep!
I swear I don't see my cousin like that!"
I beg him lowly.

"I know but I must train your body to not betray me to no man.
To react to no man but I."
Imhotep says to me.
"Because I love you."
Imhotep says to me as the vine began moving in and out of my womb deeply at a rapid pace, and I couldn't take it as I started moaning honestly to the vine.
"Naughty girl."
Imhotep grabbed my hair in a fist, tilting my head up, and kissed me deeply to silence my moans, and his tongue licked my tongue, then silenced me, as the vine then thrusts faster inside me as Imhotep caressed my stomach as so.
He pulled away.
"I can feel the vine in your stomach as it thrusts in you."
Imhotep says to me, and I moan in reply and I realized this man was a yandere, a big one. He can go a long time being loving to me then act like this.
He looked so into what he's doing to me, so out of this world in lust, maybe crazy in lust, he was a definite yandere.
Gawd this man was a toxic person but I loved him.

"Imhotep please."
I beg him for forgiveness.

The vine then pulled out of me then the other vines on my legs and wrists moved me so I'm in the air and laying back diagonally like in a triangular way. And my thighs spread open, my core was loose and ready to be taken by Imhotep.
My heart raced as Imhotep groaned at the sight of me like this.
Imhotep waved his hand and I was shoved upon my work desk in my room in my shared home in Bon Tempts bent over, thighs spread, my core showing to Imhotep.

Imhotep I heard his clothing shift and soon I felt him enter me from behind in my core, and I gasp as he filled me easily to the hilt, and I wasn't given time to adjust, as he thrusts hard as hell and fast in me, holding my wrists down to the desk, and the desk thumped the carpet flooring.
I clench my fists at the extreme pleasure going through me as he was hitting my good spots immediately.
"Oh gawd!"
I cry out.

He chuckled.
"This is punishment."
He growled next and thrusts deeper and harder, making me moan louder.
"You think I would stand by and let your cousin take you from me?
No, no human shall do so, not even no other creature!"
Imhotep growled more, growling in an inhuman demonic growl.

I got aroused by that demonic growl, making my core throb more, and spasm, and I bet he felt it cause he groaned demonically too.
"You spasmed on me."
He says in a demonic voice.

"I can't help it with you using that voice."
I tell him.

"It arouses you?"
He asked me honestly.