one.

Unedited, I literally got his idea from his tiktok,,, I'm such a creative genius 💅🏽

//

Ryan convinced them to go to a crystal store in downtown glendale while Justin and Darius were visiting him. Darius drove them, it was the beginning of the fall festival.

That must be why there was so many people. Ryan shrugged off his laugh while he was talking to himself.

"So is the bet on," Darius asked.

Justin laughed, "yeah definitely."

Ryan sighed, "why do we have to pull girls? Why can't it be the other way around?"

Justin shrugged and hopped out of the car, Ryan groaned. Ryan never really was out there much, he prefers to be at home playing video games. Which is exactly how this dumb bet came into play.

"Where we going again," Darius asked.

Ryan frowned.

Justin peered over, "Ryan wants crystals."

Ryan nodded, the little amount expression on his face was a normal amount. Justin was right, crystals are something Ryan has been wanting recently. He finally saved enough money to buy some so he had his friends tag along.

Ryan walked into the store by himself Darius dragged Justin to be his wingman with girls he saw outside. Ryan looked through the store too the glass cases towards the back.

"Finding everything okay?"

Ryan looked up seeing a tan girl, shorter than him with the basic uniform of black tshirt and Jean's. She had curly hair to her shoulders and a cute smile with one dimple on her right cheek. She also wore glasses, which shaped her eyes nicely. Her almond shaped eyes that's sparkled a golden brown color.

She tilted her head which made Ryan blink, "uh, yeah can I see the rose quartz?"

She nodded and pulled out the basket, "rose quartz."

Ryan looked through them pick one that spoke to him, "do you guys have like the rough chrystals? Like not shaped?"

She put the basket away and walked out revealing a nice pair of converse. Ryan followed her to another glass case.

"Which one are you looking for?"

"Amethyst."

She pulled out a key and grabbed one, "here, they are fragile so don't drop them. Want a small bag?"

Ryan nodded, "sure."

She pulled out a baggy from the table, "you don't talk much, do you?"

Ryan shrugged, "I just don't have anything to say."

"Well what's your name?"

"Ryan, you?"

"Isabella."

Ryan almost smiled, "nice, do you have recommendations?"

Isabella hummed, "so far you picked my favorites, I also just like regular quartz and onyx."

Ryan nodded, "not a crystal person?"

"I like herbs, like teas," she said.

"So you like cafes?"

"Depends on who is asking? You trying to take me out," She asked.

Ryan nodded, "if that's okay with you."

"Normally I would have asked but you caught me by surprise, since you're cute I'll agree. Want my number too?"

Ryan pulled out his phone, "sure."