A New Villian Chapter 1

A Mobian in a black cloak was walking towards a big security base. Two securities standing by the door spotted the Mobian and stood up straight.

"State your business." One of them said.

The Mobian didn't say anything. The security guards continued to watch as he raised his hand at them. They looked at him confused until a big flash, blinded them.

They screamed in pain as the Mobian walked right past them. He continued walking until he reached the keypad. When he was about to type the code, he heard more guards.

"Hey! What are you doing!?"

He turned his head and saw them running towards him. His hands started glowing as he threw light bombs at them, which burned the ground and made holes.

Most of them fell in the ground while some were avoiding them and were still heading his direction.

He summoned a light blast at them, which knocked out the rest of the guards. He turned back towards the keypad and unlocked the door.

He walked inside and saw a glass dome with a rainbow gem inside. He deactivated the lasers and grabbed the gem.

He smirked a bit as he looked at it. Suddenly, a huge crash came from the roof as the Sonic heros landed inside.

"Put down that gem! That doesn't belong to you!" Sticks said.

The Mobian looked at their direction and didn't move.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Sonic said.

He smirked at them.

"Guess this calls for a photo shoot. Say cheese!" He said in a deep voice.

"Oh photos!? Cheese!" Knuckles said as he smiled for the 'camera'.

The Mobian's body started glowing as it blasts out a huge bright light ray.

The heros covered their eyes from the light but when the light was gone, he disappeared.

"Oh great. He got away."

"Now that was bright. What's so important about that gem anyway?" Knuckles asked.

"I don't know but if he needed it, then it's bad news."

The Mobian arrived in a different wearhouse that was surrounded with mirrors. He rubbed the gem gently with a smirk and closed his eyes.

His hands started forming a glowing ball as the diamond was floating. The ball went inside the diamond and it reflected light rays around him. They hit the mirrors and it reflected as a rainbow sphere above his head.

Soon the energy went into his body as he was laughing. His aurora was changing colors every 3 seconds of the rainbow as he gave himself an evil grin at one of the mirrors.

Meanwhile with the others, they were getting something to eat as they saw the TV playing the news.

"Earlier today, a mysterious citizen in a black cloak has broken into a building which had a very powerful rainbow gem and escaped before our heros could stop them."

"No one knows what they look like or why they stole it. If you have any information, please let us or our heros know."

"I can't believe we let him get away so easily." Amy said.

"Well it was a bright light." Sticks said.

"Either way, we have to find that Mobian and get that gem back." Tails said.

Knuckles looked at his plate and noticed that there was no more food.

"I'm gonna grab another burger." Knuckles stood up.

"Can you grab me another one too please?" Sonic asked.

"Sure!" Knuckles started walking towards the cashier until he accidentally bumped into someone, making their food fly into the air, as it landed on her.

"I am so sorry! I..." Knuckles looked at who he bumped into and widened his eyes.

He saw a F/C A/T with F/C eyes as you looked at yourself, groaning in frustration.

He felt his heart beating fast as he had hearts in his eyes. After a few seconds, he shook his head and started helping you.

"Here. Let me help you."

"Thank you."

"I'm so sorry. I can pay for the food."

"No it's ok. I..."

Knuckles rushed to the cashier and ordered replacement food for you. After a few minutes, he rushed towards you with some food.

"Here you go!"

"You didn't have to do that."

"I felt bad so I wanted to."

You smiled slowly and took it.

"Thank you so much. How can I repay you?"

"No need. Happy to help!"

You waved goodbye to him and walked away.

He smiled back as he had hearts around him.

"Knuckles! Knuckles!"

"Huh?" He turned his head and saw Sonic, waving at him to get his attention.

He rushed towards him as Sonic asked him,

"What is it Sonic?"

"Where's the burgers?"

"Oh...uh...I forgot that I ran out of money."

Sonic sighed and stood up.

"I'll get it myself." He walked towards the Cashier.

Knuckles sat down quietly.

"You ok Knuckles?" Tails asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Alright."

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 2. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️