His Happiness

EarthMix and OffGun are having an interview together today. This interview is about the series that's currently a hit in the BL world. OhmNanon were supposed to be with them today but they are busy with other work. 

"This series is your third series together as a couple right? How do you feel having the same partner every time?" The interviewer asked OffGun. They both looked at each other and smiled. 

"Well, having the same partner is better right? We won't feel awkward with each other"

"Yeah, he's right. Also Papii is a good kisser. I don't think I'd enjoy kissing someone else"

"Gun!" Off blushed and everyone laughed at them. 

"EarthMix is now one of the biggest names in the BL world. Did you think your series will be such a hit?" Now the question was directed to EarthMix. 

"Actually no. And I almost gave up. I told myself if this series didn't work then I'd leave this industry and go back to my homeland and help with my family business" Earth said. 

"Really?!"

"Yeah. He also told me that when we first got the script" Mix revealed. 

"Well, we're lucky it worked then. We wouldn't want you to leave us. You had a lot of fans even before ATOATS and they would've got sad if you really left"

"It's thanks to them I'm here. Without them I'm nothing. I'm thankful I have them" Earth sincerely said. 

As the interview was going, they heard a loud commotion happening outside the interview room. The staff didn't want the interview to ruin so one of them went out to see what happened. 

"P'Earth? Are you ok?" Mix asked Earth when he saw his face pale. 

"Eh- Oh..yeah"

"Papii?" The same happened to Off which made Gun worried. 

"Are you two ok?" The interviewer asked Off and Earth that they themselves didn't know what happened to them. 

"I donno, my heart suddenly clenched" Off said to which Earth agreed and nodded. 

'I- I feel something happened to-...' Earth thought while looking at Off that was thinking the same.

Just then the door opened and the staff that went out awhile ago came back and you can clearly see him colorless. 

He went to the interviewer and whispered something to him which made him panic. "What?!"

"What happened?" Off asked. 

"Eh- Umm I think we should wrap this interview for another day. New is-"

"What happened to New?!" Both Off and Earth jumped standing now clearly worried and scared. 

"He just fell downstairs and they took him to the hospital"

"......" They both felt their world crack. 

"Where's Tay" Off found his voice and asked. 

"He's the one who took him to the hospital"

"Good" Off said. 'Atleast one of us is there with him.'

Off along with Earth ran to their cars without waiting for their onscreen partners and took off to the hospital. 

In less than 15 minutes they arrived and ran to the receptionist where she told them in which room New is. 

"New!" Both men shouted the moment they banged the room door open. 

"I told you to call them!" They saw New sitting on the bed with his lover Tay sitting beside him and feeding him what looked like soup and both staring at the new comers. 

"I wanted to see them scared" Tay laughed at their faces recieving a smack from New. "Dummy"

New looked at his other two boyfriends and smiled warmly. "Boys, I'm  fi-" He couldn't continue his sentence as his two boys ran and wrapped him in their embraces protectively. 

Tay stood up making some space for them, watching this warm sight with a wide smile. 

"I was so scared" Off confessed and tightened his arms around New's waist. 

"I thought my heart will stop before I arrive here and see you" Earth sniffed and pulled his face up to look at New. Off did too. 

New placed his palms on their cheeks and wipped their tears with his thumbs. "I'm sorry"

"I thought I lost you" Off took New's hand that was on his cheek and kissed his palm. 

"Please don't do that again. I almost died" New chuckled and carresed their cheeks. "I'm sorry I made you worried"

"Is it serious?" Off looked at the bandage that's wrapped on New's head. 

New shook his head. "No. It's just stitches. I'll be fine" He assured them and they let go of the breathe they were holding ever since they left the interview. 

"What about the interview?" New remembered and asked. 

"We will have another one in some days. We couldn't stay still when we got the news"

"Uggghh see you idiot?" New glared at Tay. "I told you you should've called them and told them I'm fine. They wouldn't have left their work if you did!"

"No, we still would've came. Knowing that you got hurt and you think we will sit still? Yeah as if" Off said. 

"See? It's ok" Tay smiled. 

"Still, you could've called to assure us instead of leaving us worried sick you jerk!" Off went after Tay that ran from him not wanting to die. 

"Earth, catch him!"

Earth went the other way and they both catched him and started tickling him. 

"Buahaha stahppp... Pffftt H-Hin.. Hahaha... He-Help me!!"

New that was laughing at his boyfriends, stretched his arms open and called them. They looked at each other then smiled and jumped on him hugging him tightly and New kissed the three heads. 

This is his happiness, and even with this whole world's money he won't trade it. 

At the same time, outside this full-of-happiness-and-love-room, stood two men smiling sadly. 

"Let's go home, P'Gun"

"Hmmm. Let's go home. We're not a part of this happiness"

*A/N: Holaヾ(^w^)ノ*

Hehe sorry to all the Babii's and EarthMix's fans, I'm 'New with everyone' shipper so excuse me. 

Hope you enjoyed this TayNewOffEarth short story UwU