Twenty Five

Ever since the bachelor party incident, the two younger boys of the house have been spending more and more time together. Opposite to how it used to be, there have been no more lap dances.

One of the reasons being Jungkook's money. He planned to quit working with Namjoon and wanted to save the little money he earned before that. Of course, once he starts working for Jin he'll be more than ready to ask for Tae's...service.

But honestly, that's not the only reason. The younger has been spending all his days worrying about his hyung. Is he feeling better? Is there anything he can do for him? Should he give him space? Or give him company?

- I won again

- Hmm? Oh...

Taehyung pauses the videogame. It's obvious Jungkook is not even 1 per cent focused on it.

- He's gonna be okay, Kook. Jin is stronger than you think

- H-How do you know?

- I never saw anyone die from love. And believe me, I've seen some really broken hearted people... He's gonna be fine!

- R-Right...

- Listen, we can ask him to join us later. He loves gaming too!

Jungkook nods and tries to think in something else. But only one other things comes to mind. His cheeks go completely red. He looks at the boy next to him. He could ask him about it, right? He won't judge him!

- Hey, Tae...can I ask you something?

- Anything, bro!

Tae smiles waiting for the question. He hates silence in general and knowing Jungkook is trying to keep the conversation going makes him more than happy. He really wants to connect more with him. Learn about what he likes or hates. And he's been able to do it a liiiitle bit this days. But it's not enough. It never is.

- Does size matter?

-...You know, I think being a stripper messed up with my ears a little bit. Ask that again

- I mean...When I talked to Namjoon I told him Jin had a bigger dick

- Oh my God, I heard right

- I only did it to annoy him! I didn't lie though, he really has a huge-

- I know

Jungkook's brain stops for a second. He knows? How?! Jungkook was the only one that helped his hyung take a bath. Then...all he can think about are the things Tae must have done with him. How much did he pay for that?! He wants that too! This is not fair!

Of course, he's unaware that Tae only knows it for the two or three seconds his hand was inside the other's underwear the night he found him crying.

- A-Anyways...I said it so he would frustrate but he just laughed! I mean, maybe he doesn't care about those things but...

- But you do and you wanna know if yours is big or not because you can't compete with Jin

- I c-can't?

- I don't know, I never saw yours. You never take it out!

- This is so embarrassing - he covers his face - Tae...do you think that...I mean...would you tell me if...

If I'm enough for you, it's all he can think. But Taehyung just laughs staring at his blushed cheeks.

- You're so fucking basic, Kook. Size does not matter. Even someone as big as Jin can be terrible in bed. And someone as small as Jimin can be fantastic!

If embarrassment could kill, this would be Jungkook's funeral. Not only Taehyung talks about it freely like it's the most common of conversations. But he just found out about Jimin's size which only confirms for him that the two strippers slept together at least once.

- I-I see. But aren't you just saying it so I feel better?

- No, Kook I...Okay, let's do this. You wanna see if you're okay? Fine.

The videogame is forgotten at this point. And how could Jungkook focus on anything else when Tae decides to move on top of him. Keeping the eye contact he slowly moves his hips. The younger now realizes how much he missed this. It feels too good and for a moment he forgets what was the point of it at all.

Only a few minutes later Taehyung smiles wide. He can tell the other is more than turned on.

- Okay, let's see

His hand enters the other's underwear and Jungkook hiss in response. Tae's hand it's cold which makes it two times better. He can't say a word. It's the first time anyone but himself touches him. But Taehyung's voice keeps sounding. Smooth and soft making Kook bite his lip.

- Oh, Kookie - the younger closes his eyes - you have nothing to worry about...

Jungkook's hands are clutching the bed sheets at this point. The slow movements of Tae's hand and the fact that his hips keep moving is driving him crazy. It takes everything in him to control himself. Because he knows he'll just want to give him all the money he inherited just for a night with him.

On the other side, Tae is not even thinking about money. This is not his job at all. He's a dancer, nothing more. The only reason why he's doing this now is because he likes it. Because he likes Jungkook.

He can feel the other tense under him and knows he's close. So without stopping, his mouth lets out more words. All in the provocative tone the other one likes.

- And believe me, if you would make me yours... no matter the size...- he goes faster -... you'd have me begging for more

No matter how much he tried to hold it, those words, so close to his ear, with that voice, are enough to send him over the edge. He sees Taehyung smile before taking out the hand.

- S-Sorry, I c-couldn't

- Don't apologize. I like seeing you like this...

I like you, the stripper thinks. But saying it out loud is not easy. He knows he could be rejected and he can't risk it. But he considers it for a second, when he sees the way Jungkook is staring at his lips.

Slowly, he moves a little closer. Their lips close to touching. They close their eyes. Jungkook doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know why either. But he wants to. There's something in the way Tae said those last words that had more than lust. So maybe...they can...

Three knocks on the door make them go back to the real world.

- I swear, if it's your stupid brother I'll spit in his coffee for ruining the moment

Jungkook laughs. And luckily for Yoongi, on the other side of the door there's no one but Jin. And he only wants to ask for a little favor from Tae...and from Jimin...

Next Chapter

I wouldn't bother him if I were you

You, Mr Min...wanna cook dinner...for me?!

------------------------------------------------------

Look, I can't say I didn't enjoy writing this chapter. So I hope you liked it too!

Next one is Yoonmin and it'll be up on Saturday so happy Christmas in advanced!

I hope you eat well, get a lot of presents, and that your family treats you nice! See you~

- Baby Y