Chapter 4: Presents, Fans...and Zombies?!

• Dedicated to the Readers of this story

Chapter 4: Presents, Fans...and Zombies?!

~Liam Payne~

 "Thank you so much!" I say, receiving a packet of Jelly Turtles from a fan. She blushed and smiled as I signed her album. "You're welcome" says she. 

The signing's almost over and I'm very happy to hear that. Going around the world for tours and things like these are only a few of my dream-come-true's but I'd never get used to it. It's exhausting! The line was half-way finished and I told myself, You can do this Liam. You'll get home to nice warm blanket next to you later. 

"Liam?" I snapped out of myself and saw Niall pointing at the Jelly Turtles I've just got. "Yeah?"

"Are you gonna eat that?" He mutters shyly. "Yes I would."

"Like eat now? or later?"

"Do you wanna have some? I'd be happy to share them" I smiled noticing his intentions. He cheered and nodded, ripping the sealer open. He munched on a few and continued to sign and greet fans. Niall had told me and the lads that he wasn't so sure about continuing the signing. I thought he was sick but surely I heard him say that the day won't be going too well and not him. I wondered. Has he forgotten that? I'm pretty sure he's just hungry.

And so, the day goes on.

We've been repeating this cycle for almost a year. The tour goes like, concert-signing-travel, concert-signing-travel, concert-signing-travel,. The same thing rewinds all over again but the only difference it makes are the fans. Yes the fans. Different places, different fans and we are willing to meet more. There are fans all over the world and that is something so massive that they get us overwhelmed and I guess signing purposes are for us to repay them for that. (A/N: Hi reader! You are a fan/directioner and you know it! This chapter is by the way, dedicated to all my fans for the massive feedback of this fanfic. Thank you guys!)

Speaking of fans, wait up- what's  that?

"HELP!!! GET IT OFF ME!!!" I heard someone shriek. The boys and I stood up from our seats. Our looks, confused and terrified. Zayn walked out and headed to our tour manager. He must be asking what's going on. He came back in less than 10 seconds and said even the management had nothing to do with it. Everyone's confused.  

Just then, we heard the crowd gasp- scream mostly. I looked around for a sign. By then, the audience backed away from the middle, revealing a girl screaming to the top of her lungs as another *scoffs*, girl, tears off her pants and started gnawing between her knee and feet. I tapped each of the lads' shoulders and pointed to the scene. My eyes bulged. "HEY SOMEONE HELP EM!!" I hear Harry shout but no one dared to involve themselves into the violence. Well, except for one girl. Being all the directioner she is and following Harry's orders, she leaped against the human-eating-directioner but that was a mistake. She got eaten too! Me and the boys screamed for the most HEYs and STOPs we could but all that happened was us ending up pushed off the stage, surrounded by men known as our guards. The last thing we've ever seen were the fans running everywhere and more of those cannibal girls appeared. I hid my face with my hands and bit my lips. Niall was right. This day didn't go much of as planned. It's the worst. We walked with our faces down backstage. Paul was there, we are very close to him. Louis tugged on his sleeves and let out the question everyone needs an answer to. 

"WHAT is going on?"

With a muffling sigh, Paul tilted his head and finally answered.

"Appears to be a simple commotion boys."

"YOU CALL THAT SIMPLE?!" "THAT GIRL'S LEG WAS TORN OFF OF HER!!!" "PAUL LET'S GET OUT THERE AND HELP THEM!!!" "THEY'RE EATING PEOPLE! THAT I'D NEVER DO!"