Chapter 2: The Toilet,Safest Place.....For Now

Chapter 2: The Toilet,Safest Place.....For Now

 ~Niall Horan~

I shook my arms, twisting my neck around. Another signing is about to be done and boy, the trip back to London was a tough call for the me and the lads.

"You're on, in less than a minute boys." Harry looked up to see one of the staff calling our attention.

"Yes siree! C'mon guys, we've got some albums to sign." Liam ordered for them to fall in. Louis stood infront of him causing the rest to follow. Zayn came in next, cracking his knuckles for a warm-up. Harry was behind him ruffling his hair, stroking it sideways afterwards.

And me?  Oh...............I came in last. I'm hungry, and you know me when Im hungry and I can't do almost anything! Yet, there are fans to impress, albums to sign, girls to meet, presents to receive and ohhh maybe someone could hand me food. Yep, I'm sure of it. 

I rubbed my belly for a strengthening reassurance. 

Soon, the sound of an announcement buzzed through my ears. It's time.......

but something tells me this day isn't going to be a good one...

I don't know but my stomach told me that.

~Valerie Westwick~

"My mum would come and text me soon. We have to get home an-...HOLY SH..........WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!?!" she screamed through the phone. Ow! Hurts ya know! I winced through the pain, but I can tell, something's going on out there in the signing.

"Meg" I heard nothing from her but still, noises of shrieks and panic exited through my loud speaker.

"Hello? Meg are you there?" Nothing....

"MEG!!!"

----beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp------

The line went dead.

Slowly, I lowered my phone, wide eyes, facing my reflection with the toilet mirror giving me the right face....*shocked* well more or less....*speechless* too.

"What was that?" Ghella sprung out beside me. She seems so calm and cheerful. You see, she's like the fuzzy, adorable one among us, she acts childish most of the time but we liked her the way she did. Now I don't even know how to tell her what that was all about. On the first place, I don't even know what in the name of Nando's is going on. Ok, I'm serious here. What is going on?!?

She smiled taking her comb out and from what I'm guessing she was trying to look pretty...again. "Ok ok...Ghella, not the right time for buns or tails." I felt quite annoyed so I snatched her little girly comb from her. I got the wrong look. "Hey!"

"We have to go."

"Just hold on a sec, and give it back Val!"

"We've been lining up just to do a quick wee-wee which took us forever!"

"So? What's wrong with fixing my face up?"

"You know what? YOU'RE PRETTY! VERY PRETTY GHELLA! You don't have to do all these stuff mmkay? Now cmon!"

"Why? I still need to put pow-"

"I SAID WE SHOULD GO NOW BECAUSE APPARENTLY, I THINK MEG'S IN TROUBLE!!!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs. Er...Maybe a bit over the top. Her expression was priceles. I saw her nod and looked almost as worried as I am now. I patted her shoulder and mouthed, 'I'm sorry'. She smiled. Sometimes, I wish I couldn't be too hard on her. But maybe that is my problem now.