26

it was late friday evening, jisung had been texting jeongin for hours in hopes of a returned message, but no avail. so there the boy sat, alone in his bed hoping to fall asleep to forget about how he'd been feeling lately...but his resting was interrupted by the one and only mysterious man himself.

lee minho

lee minho:
tomorrow at 8
[address link]

jisung:
😳
this is soon
u was right
umm
do i need to bring anything?

lee minho:
not really
i have stuff here
just stretch yourself tonight
and a lot tm

jisung:
ok...

lee minho:
so wyd?

jisung:
trying to get a hold of jeongin but he hasn't talked to me in days outside of class
i'm worried

lee minho:
i saw him getting picked up today by a tall dude

jisung:
fuck
okay um
anyways
hbu

lee minho:
was he not supposed to picked up by the tall dude??

jisung:
no but i'll figure it out
not like asking if he was okay would help since he won't answer anyways
so wyd

lee minho:
cleaning
abt to go to bed tho

jisung:
i'll let you sleep then
gn

lee minho:
no no it's okay hun
but if you're tired, get some good rest
you'll need it tomorrow

jisung:
😳
i'm not tired yet

lee minho:
okay then just talk to me
how was your day?

jisung:
alright i guess
felix still won't answer me and jeongin is talking to me less
but i got to see you

lee minho:
awh cutie
it'll be okay
did you do the homework like i asked

jisung:
yeah

lee minho:
are you lying?

jisung:
yeah

lee minho:
i can come over and help you if you need
i know it's late but jisung you have to start understanding that finishing high school should be your first priority, not me.

jisung:
my house is messy

lee minho:
that's okay hun
i know you've had a rough few days
i'll be over soon

jisung:
nooooo

lee minho:
what?
do you not want to see me?

jisung:
it's not that
i do
i'm just gross rn

lee minho:
i don't mind
i just want you to get your work done.

jisung:
okay, and can you bring me some food? i don't have any

lee minho:
ofc i'll bring you some left overs

jisung:
thank you

lee minho:
ofc sweetheart i'll see u in a few

...

"chans pissing me off" hyunjin explained, slouching on the couch next to jeongin who was taking a long hit from a bong. "like what does he have that i don't?" he asked with a scoff.

jeongin blew out the smoke with a sight and closed his eyes to cover the fact they were rolling at the elder. "a bigger dick" jeongin laughed as he lit the bud again, in hopes maybe if he could get higher that his problems would fade away. maybe then he wouldn't have to think about how much he fucking hurt right now because the one person he finally felt comfortable with was avoiding him at all costs just because of hyunjin. and here he was, with hyunjin. ironic, right?

"is that all you fucking care about?!" hyunjin raged, furiously threading his finger through his own hair to calm himself.

"of course not, don't get so worked up about it damn. chan was finally someone i felt comfortable around, someone who made me feel like a good person because he actually cared for me. but now because of your selfish ass, he decided i wasn't good enough for him, i'm "too much to handle" and i have "issues" i need to work out. but hyunjin, it's all your fucking fault." jeongin explained, trying to keep his composure for he was not up for another fight.

"chan pfft" hyunjin laughed. "you're so strung over my ex like he's god or something. listen here jeongin, there's a few things in life you have yet to learn: nobody you meet is a good person they have all fucked up in their life and hurt others, weather they hurt you or not usually depends on your stand relationship wise with them. meaning chan, yeah he hurt me pretty fucking bad. but here you are, absolutely in love with a shitty man because he only shows you the colors you want to see...everyone picks and chooses what side they want certain people to see. so remember everyone you love the most will always have people that despise them more than words can explain. and that's simply because everyone is a bad person they simply get the choice if they want you to know that or not." hyunjin explained taking a deep breath before a few more words. "and that's why i'm always coming back to you jeongin, because i learned to forget about the good and bad and only care about the fun and excitement...and you never let me down." hyunjin knew everyone was a bad person in their own little way, he only wished jeongin didn't have to show him his horrid side, so they elder chose to start living life based on how much he was really living. and jeongin happened to give him more action, conflict, excitement, and argument to keep hyunjin on his toes indefinitely.

let those words soak in. jeongin hated hearing words such as these come out of such a persons mouth. but he was right. so fucking right. there will always be people who hate your loved ones and vice versa, because everyone gets to pick how they treat particular individuals. it's a sad world, and the truth hurts, the truth that not a single person is in the right, hurts...but it's true.

jeongin tried to scoff off the way he was so unsettled by what hyunjin just said, but he didn't seem so tough when speaking. "i dont give a fuck that—that you and chan had a rough past...i love him and that's all that mat—"

"oh if you really love him that much, you could've just said." hyunjin laughed at the boys shaken state, smirking as he knew what was to come. "i can take you to him, you know. after all...he is at my house right now."

jeongins head snapped up, a shaken expression now gone as it was replaced with one of anger.

but wait, no. that expression began to fade unlike hyunjins predictions. it fell into a sly smirk, almost greater than hyunjins. "alright, then take me to him. we're going to talk things out."