46

"felix—lix, baby just breath—" changbin panicked pulling the boy into a capturing hug.

"get the fuck off of me!" felix yelled trying to tear his way out of changbins embrace. "get off! get off! get off!" he screamed again, trying to scratch at the elders arms to let him out.

"baby—"

"don't fucking call me that! i'm not your baby. you used me, you took EVERYTHING away from me!" felix said with fury, finally giving up trying to escape changbins embrace for it was only draining his energy. "i trusted you..."

changbin sighed, "felix, i never knew that it would turn out this way...i only did this because at first i saw no harm. minho wanted jisung so much and needed a wingman to help him out, i never intended actually going this far with you just for the deal. i don't sleep with you to distract you, i really caught feelings. i—i'm sorry, i know it was wrong but i really do like you. i understand if you want to leave me, and i understand if you never want to see me again, but i just want you to know i'm so fucking sorry for what i did...and—and i wish i would've told you sooner."

"listen, if it weren't for you and minho, jisung and i would still be happy together. we—we had so much that we wanted to do...and maybe he didn't love me the same way i loved him, but he was learning to. i still love him, i've loved him for years, that doesnt just go away because he found someone new. i get that you're sorry but i don't think i'll ever be able to forgive you for this. jisung was my everything and you—you took him away from me just for some stupid deal...what was the deal you were making that convinced you to ruin someone's life you knew nothing about?!"

changbin let go of felix, the boy immediately moving away from him as the elder stared at his no empty lap... "enough money to flea the country and start over..."

"what?..."

"the deal was: i find a way to get jisung to crawl to minho and he'd pay me money to leave korea...but minho got stuck along the way giving half of what he earned to jisung. so now it's going to take twice as long to get my money; which is frustrating minho because that means its even longer until he finally gets to use his own money since he promised to pay me first. but now i don't care about the money, i was finally settling down with you and i almost forgot about the plan because i fell for you."

"money? he's a teacher, what money does he have to give you??" felix interrogated, disregarding changbins confession.

"he makes porn and posts it on multiple different sights and apps for maximum profits. he started 8 years ago...there's more to the story but it's not for me to tell. his yearly income with teaching and production combined is roughly ₩400,000,000 per year and that's at a rising. so when he offered me enough money to get out of this country, i took it. felix, it's always been my dream to move to america to become more successful in music production and rapping, and minho was willing to give me that just for helping him get some boy i didn't even know..."

felix nodded hesitantly. he could see where changbin was coming from. he was only chasing his dreams, and sometimes people will go to any extent just to achieve that. now thinking about jisung making porn was quite bewildering although not far fetched for he'd always been open to really anything. although thinking about jisung being caught up in all this made felix feel horrid for never answering his texts or calls because he truly was missing out on so much of jisungs life...his best friends life. "is he happy?...jisung i mean, is he happy with minho?" he asked, tearing up.

changbin looked up, relieved to see felix expression had become much softer than before. "i'm not sure...minho is not the best guy. he had good intentions but he's manipulative and doesn't take no for an answer. he always gets what he wants."

felix nodded again, although there was one part of the story he did not quite understand, "but why did he choose, jisung?"

"nice body, gullible, and i think minho has a soft spot when it comes to him. i haven't know the man for long, but i've never seen him willing to go this far for some sex, there's gotta be something else that i don't know." he shrugged, now questioning himself why in the world minho was paying him so much for this boy... there just had to be something minho saw of knew about jisung to make him willing to pay such a large amount for him.

"well, thank you for being honest with me...i'm sorry i was crying over him blocking me i just—it just hurt, yeah."

"no felix, i'm sorry. i understand if you want me to leave now, i should probably get going to my dorm anyways..." changbin said grabbing his things, felix only nodded. it was true, felix did want him to go. what he did was so wrong and the wound he and minho cause him would take time to heal. he needed space. but he needed space with jisung.

now that things were cleared up as to why jisung had ignored him for so long, and that it wasn't jisung, but minhos fault they became distant, he wanted to run to jisung and hug him to apologize for greeting a gap between them. "wait!—can i use your phone to call jisung before you go?"

changbin bit his lip nervously. "minho wouldn't like that..."

"fuck minho! fuck you too changbin, i just need to talk to my friend..." felix had grown more emotional through the seconds, now that all the information that didn't clearly makes sense to him was settling in his head, the more he wanted to go see jisung and tell him how much he missed him. despite how they had broken up in the beginning, felix couldn't blame that on anyone but minho now.

"i—i can't let you—" changbin stuttered, afraid he'd loose everything if he were to let felix tell jisung everything. he knew it was wrong, what he was doing. but if he lost felix and all the money, this stupid bet would have left him with absolutely nothing.

"then let me talk to minho."